WNC Mumbai Recruitment 2017 – 99 Chargeman Vacancy: Western Naval Command (WNC), Mumbai has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of 99 Chargeman Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply Online before 26.12.2017. It’s a Very Good Opportunity for all Government Job Seekers. In Accordance with the merit, the Selection Board picks the suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Outstanding Persons are Chosen & Posted in Mumbai, Maharastra. For More Knowledge about WNC Mumbai Recruitment 2017, Visit the Official Website at www.indiannavy.nic.in, so you can get their Important Notification Regarding the Topic of WNC Mumbai Recruitment.
WNC Mumbai Recruitment 2017 – Apply @ indiannavy.nic.in
|Job Recruitment Details In Short:|
|Company Name:||Western Naval Command (WNC), Mumbai|
WNC Mumbai Recruitment 2017, Candidates seeking for Career Opportunity may Apply Online for Chargeman Jobs. Aspirants shall be appointed either on Regular/ Contract/ Temporary Basis as per discretion of management. WNC Mumbai offers Various Career Opportunities for individuals who are possessing relevant Education Qualification. For complete Recruitment Detail or information Means required Educational Qualification, Experiences, Relaxation in Age Limit & Total No. of Vacancies, Selection Process of candidates, Pay Scale, Application Fee or How to pay the Application Fee, step by step information on how to apply & other relevant guidelines are given below.
WNC Mumbai 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Official Website: www.indiannavy.nic.in
Name of the Post:
- Chargeman (Mechanic): 58 Posts
- Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive): 41 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 99 Posts
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharastra
Age Limit: Candidates age Should be 18 to 25 Years. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Chargeman (Mechanic): Bachelor of Science degree with Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics from a recognized University or institution OR Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical or Electronics or Production Engineering from a recognized University or Board.
- Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive): Bachelor of Science degree with Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics from a recognized University or institution. OR Diploma in Chemical Engineering from a recognized University or Board.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Based on their Performance in Written Test & Personnel Interview.
How to Apply: Candidate may Apply Online through the Official Website www.indiannavy.nic.in on or Before the Last Date 26.12.2017.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 06.12.2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 26.12.2017.