UPSC Jobs Recruitment Update
- 23 Asst, Associate Professor & Other Posts Job Details – Last Date: 28.12.2017
UPSC Recruitment 2017 – 23 Asst, Associate Professor & Other Vacancy: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of 23 Asst, Associate Professor & Other Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply Online on or before 28.12.2017.
UPSC 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Advertisements No: 23/2017
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Name of the Post:
- Gliding Instructor: 02 Posts
- Civil Hydrographic Officer: 02 Posts
- Specialist Grade-III (Tuberculosis): 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Mechanical Engineering): 01 Post
- Professor (Technical) (Computer Science and Engineering): 03 Posts
- Associate Professor (Technical) (Computer Science and Engineering): 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Technical, Computer Science and Engineering): 05 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Technical, ECE): 07 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 23 Posts
Job Location: All India
Age Limit: Candidates age Should be 35 years for Post 1, 4, 7, 8, 30 years for Post 2, 40 years for Post 3, 50 years for Post 5, 55 years for Post 6. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Gliding Instructor: 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics.
- Civil Hydrographic Officer: Degree in Engineering or in Mathematics or Geography or Geophysics/ Pass in final examination of the Institution of Surveyors in Sub-Division 1(b) Hydrographic surveying.
- Specialist Grade-III (Tuberculosis): MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or second Schedule or part II of the Third schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of Educational qualifications included in the Part II of Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956), Post-Graduate Degree or diploma in the concerned specialty or super-specialty mentioned in Section-A or Section-B in the Schedule-VI i.e. Doctor of Medicine (Tuberculosis) or Doctor of Medicine (Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases) or Doctor of Medicine (Medicine) with Diploma in Tuberculosis Diseases/ Diploma in Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases or Doctor of Medicine (Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases) or Diploma in Tuberculosis Diseases or Diploma in Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases.
- Assistant Professor (Mechanical Engineering): First Class Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Professor (Technical) (Computer Science and Engineering): Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology and Master of Engineering/Master of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering with First Class or equivalent either in Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or Master of Engineering/Master of Technology and Ph.D. or equivalent in Computer Science and Engineering.
- Other Posts: Refer Official Notification.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Based on their Performance in Recruitment Test Followed by Interview.
Application Fees: Candidates have to Pay Rs. 25/- in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates.
How to Apply: Candidate may Apply Online through the Official Website www.upsc.gov.in on or Before the Last Date 28.12.2017 & & send hard copy of the online application with self attested copies of educational qualification certificates, date of birth certificates,, provisional certificates, mark sheets, experience certificate on or before 29.12.2017.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28.12.2017.
- Last Date to Submit Hard Copy of Online Application: 29.12.2017.