SSC Jobs Recruitment Update
- Junior Engineer Posts Job Details – Last Date: 17.11.2017
SSC Recruitment 2017 – Junior Engineer Vacancy: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of Junior Engineer Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply Online on or before 17.11.2017.
SSC 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Name of the Post:
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical)
- Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contract)
- Junior Engineer (Naval Quantity Assurance) – (Mechanical)
- Junior Engineer (Naval Quantity Assurance)- (Electrical)
Total Number of Vacancies: N/A
Job Location: All India
Age Limit: Candidates age Should be not exceed 32 years. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
Education Qualification: Candidates should have Passed Diploma in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from a Recognized University of Institute.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Based on their Performance in Computer Based Written Examination (Objective Type Multiple Choice) & Written Examination (Conventional Type).
Application Fees: Candidates have to Pay Rs. 100/- through Online Mode or through Challan Mode. No Fee For SC/ST/Ex – Servicemen & Women Category Candidates.
Pay Scale: Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- Per Month.
How to Apply: Candidate may Apply Online through the Official Website www.ssc.nic.in on or Before the Last Date 17.11.2017.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 21.10.2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17.11.2017.
- Last Date for Submit Application Fees by Challan: 20.11.2017
- Date of Computer Based Written Examination: 05.01.2018 to 08.01.2018
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.