NWDA Recruitment 2017 – LDC Vacancy: National Water Development Agency (NWDA) has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply in Prescribed Application Format Before the Last Date 24.04.2017. It’s a Very Good Opportunity for all Government Job Seekers. In Accordance with the merit, the Selection Board picks the suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Outstanding Persons are Chosen & Posted in Hyderabad, Telangana. For More Knowledge about National Water Development Agency (NWDA) Recruitment 2017, Visit the Official Website at www.nwda.gov.in, so you can get their Important Notification Regarding the Topic of NWDA Recruitment.
NWDA Recruitment 2017 – Apply @ nwda.gov.in
|Job Recruitment Details In Short:|
|Company Name:||National Water Development Agency (NWDA)|
NWDA Recruitment 2017, Candidates seeking for Career Opportunity may Send their Applications for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Jobs. Aspirants shall be appointed either on Regular/ Contract/ Temporary Basis as per discretion of management. National Water Development Agency (NWDA) offers Various Career Opportunities for individuals who are possessing relevant Education Qualification. For complete Recruitment Detail or information Means required Educational Qualification, Experiences, Relaxation in Age Limit & Total No. of Vacancies, Selection Process of candidates, Pay Scale, Application Fee or How to pay the Application Fee, step by step information on how to apply & other relevant guidelines are given below.
NWDA 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
- Advertisement No:
- Name of the Post: Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 08 Posts
- Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Eligible Criteria for NWDA Recruitment:
- Age Limit: Candidates Age should be 18 – 27 Years. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have Passed Matriculation or Equivalent with Possessing a Min Speed in English Typewriting 30 WPM or Hindi Typewriting 25 WPM in Hindi from a Recognized University or Institute.
Other Specific Information:
- Selection Procedure: Candidates are Selected based on their Performance in Written Test, Typing Test or Interview.
- Application Fee: NIL.
- Pay Scale: Rs 5,200 – 20,000/- + GP Rs. 1,900/- + Other Allowances as per Rules.
How Can You Apply:
- Candidates may Apply in Prescribed Application Format & Send it to ” The Office of the Deputy Director (Admn), National Water Development Agency, 18-20, Community Centre, Near PVR Anupama Cinema, Saket, New Delhi-110017 “ on or Before 24.04.2017.
Important Dates: Last Date to Received Application Format: 24.04.2017.
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.