NIRT Jobs Recruitment Update
NIRT Recruitment 2017 – Computer Programmer, Project Technical Officer & Other Vacancy: National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT), Chennai has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of Computer Programmer, Project Technical Officer, Senior Project Assistant, Consultant, Project Technical Officer/ Field Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Attend for Interview on 27, 30.10.2017, 01, 02 & 07.11.2017.
NIRT 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Advertisements No: NIRT/PROJ/RECTT/2017-18/P 017
Official Website: www.nirt.res.in
Name of the Post:
- Computer Programmer: 01 Post
- Project Technical Officer: 01 Post
- Senior Project Assistant: 01 post
- Consultant: 01 Post
- Project Technical Officer/ Field: 01 Post
Total Number of Vacancies: 05 Posts
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Age Limit: Candidates age Should be 28 Years for Senior Project Assistant, 45 Years for Consultant & 30 Years for Other Posts. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Computer Programmer: Master’s Degree in Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Computer Science/ B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Information Technology.
- Project Technical Officer: Graduate in Bio-statistics or Life Science/ Master’s Degree in Epidemiology/ Public Health/ Bio-statistics.
- Senior Project Assistant: 12th Pass or equivalent, Graduate in any discipline & Typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi or 10500 KDPH in English or 9000 KDPH in Hindi.
- Consultant: Master’s qualification in Epidemiology/ Public Health/Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Project Technical Officer/ Field: Graduation/ Master’s Degree in Life Science.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Based on their Performance in Interview.
Application Fees: Candidates have to Pay Rs. 100/- in a Favour Of Director, NIRT, Chennai by way of demand draft from any Nationalized banks. No Fee For SC/ST/PH & Women Candidates.
How to Apply: Candidate may Attend for Interview with All Necessary Documents like Application in Prescribed Format, original certificate for age, qualification from Matriculation on wards and proof for Certificates of Experience, Caste Certificate if any, with a Colour Passport size Photograph Along with attested Copies of relevant Certificates & a Fee receipt to ” National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, 1 Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road Chetpet, Chennai 600 031 “ on 27, 30.10.2017, 01, 02 & 07.11.2017.
- Date of Aptitude Test for Computer Programmer: 07.11.2017
- Date of Aptitude Test for Project Technical Officer: 27.10.2017
- Date of Aptitude Test for Senior Project Assistant: 01.11.2017
- Date of Interview for Consultant: 30.10.2017
- Date of Aptitude Test for Project Technical Officer/ Field: 02.11.2017.
- Venue: National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, 1 Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road Chetpet, Chennai 600 031.
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.