NIPER Recruitment 2017 – Non Teaching Vacancy: National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of Non Teaching Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply Online before 28.10.2017. It’s a Very Good Opportunity for all Government Job Seekers. In Accordance with the merit, the Selection Board picks the suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Outstanding Persons are Chosen & Posted in Kolkata, West Bengal. For More Knowledge about NIPER Recruitment 2017, Visit the Official Website at www.niper.ac.in, so you can get their Important Notification Regarding the Topic of NIPER Recruitment.
NIPER Recruitment 2017 – Apply @ niper.ac.in
|Job Recruitment Details In Short:|
|Company Name:||National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER)|
NIPER Recruitment 2017, Candidates seeking for Career Opportunity may Apply Online for Non Teaching Jobs. Aspirants shall be appointed either on Regular/ Contract/ Temporary Basis as per discretion of management. National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) offers Various Career Opportunities for individuals who are possessing relevant Education Qualification. For complete Recruitment Detail or information Means required Educational Qualification, Experiences, Relaxation in Age Limit & Total No. of Vacancies, Selection Process of candidates, Pay Scale, Application Fee or How to pay the Application Fee, step by step information on how to apply & other relevant guidelines are given below.
NIPER 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Advertisements No: NIPER-A/04 (B)/10/2017
Official Website: www.niper.ac.in
Name of the Post: Non Teaching
- Registrar: 01 Post
- Deputy/Assistant Registrar: 01 Post
- Assistant Grade 1 – Purchase: 01 Post
- Receptionist: 01 Post
Total Number of Vacancies: 04 Posts
Job Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
Age Limit: Candidates age Should be 45 – 50 Years. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Registrar: A post graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade & 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as
Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post in the Grade Pay of Rs.7600/- and above, or Comparable experience in research establishments and/or other Institutions of higher education or research, or 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs.8000/- and above, or 8 years of service as Associate Professor in the AGP of Rs.9000/- or above with adequate experience in academic administration.
- Deputy Registrar: A post graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade & Nine years’ of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 6000/- and above with experience in educational administration OR Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education Or Five years’ of Administrative experience as Assistant Registrar in PB-3 and GP of Rs. 5400/- or in an Equivalent post. Administration/ Finance/ Accounts/ Establishment/ Academic/ Examination in Scientific organization/ University/ Technological Institutions.
- Assistant Registrar: A post graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade & At least 5 years relevant administrative experience in supervisory capacity in a Govt. office/University/Technological Institution or an organization of repute which may include activities related to Stores & Purchase/ Establishment/ Academic /Examination in the pay scale of Rs. 6500-10500 (pre-revised)/PB-2 (Rs. 9300-34800) with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- or equivalent. For candidates with an MBA after post graduation, the minimum experience requirement can be reduced to 3 years.
- Assistant Grade 1 – Purchase: Graduate with minimum 55% marks & Eight years of experience as office Assistant in govt department/University/Research Institute of repute. Science/Management graduates with good software skills would be preferred.
- Receptionist: Graduate with 55% marks or equivalent Grade & Two years of experience in relevant service. Should be fluent in English and Hindi.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Based on their Performance in Interview.
How to Apply: Candidate may Apply Online through the Official Website www.niper.ac.in on or Before the Last Date 28.10.2017.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28.10.2017.
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.