NIMR Jobs Recruitment Update
- Assistant, Upper Division Clerk & Lower Division Clerk Posts Job Details – Last Date: 16.01.2018
NIMR Recruitment 2017 – Assistant, Upper Division Clerk & Lower Division Clerk Vacancy: National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR), Delhi has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of Assistant, Upper Division Clerk & Lower Division Clerk Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply in Prescribed Application Format on or Before the Last Date 16.01.2018.
NIMR 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Official Website: www.nimr.org.in
Name of the Post:
- Assistant: 01 Post
- Upper Division Clerk: 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk: 02 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 04 Posts
Job Location: Delhi
Age Limit: Candidates age Should be 30 Years for Assistant & 27 Years for UDC & LDC as on 16.01.2018. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Assistant & Upper Division Clerk: Bachelors Degree in any discipline form recognized University.
- Lower Division Clerk: 12th class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized board and typing speed 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Based on their Performance in Written Test & Computer Skill Test.
Application Fees: Candidates have to Pay Rs. 300/- through IPO/Demand Draft in favour of Director, National Institute of Malaria Research, New Delhi payable at New Delhi. No Fee For SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates.
How to Apply: Candidate may Apply in Prescribed Application Format & Send it with All Necessary Documents like Attested Copies of Certificates, Educational Certificates, Date of Birth Proof & Experience Certificates to ” The Director, National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110077 “ on or Before the Last Date 16.01.2018.
- Last Date to Received Application Format: 16.01.2018.