NHRC Jobs Recruitment Update
- 24 Constable, Research Assistant & Other Posts Job Details – Last Date: 13.11.2017
NHRC Recruitment 2017 – 24 Constable, Research Assistant & Other Vacancy: National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of 24 Constable, Research Assistant & Other Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply in Prescribed Application Format on or Before the Last Date 13.11.2017.
NHRC 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Official Website: www.nhrc.nic.in
Name of the Post:
- Constable: 02 Posts
- Joint Director: 01 Post
- Senior Research Officer: 02 Posts
- Research Officer
- Sr Research Assistant: 01 Post
- Research Assistant: 03 Posts
- Assistant Accounts Officer: 02 Posts
- Junior Accountant: 02 Posts
- Section Officer: 03 Posts
- Assistant: 03 Posts
- Programmer Assistant: 01 Post
- Junior Translator: 01 Post
- Inspector: 03 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 24 Posts
Job Location: All India
Age Limit: Candidates age Should be 56 Years. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Inspector: The candidate should be working in similar/ equivalent grade in the Central/ State Police Armed Forces of Union.
- Constable: The candidate should be working in similar/ equivalent grade in the Central/ State Police Armed Forces.
- Joint Director: 5 years of regular service.
- Senior Research Officer: Master Degree in Political Science/ History/ Statistics/ Sociology from a recognized University.
- Research Officer: Master Degree in Political Science/ History, Statistics, Sociology/ Social Work/ Economics/ Human Rights/ Psychology/ Population Studies or Criminology from a recognized University.
- Research Assistant: Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.
- Assistant Accounts Officer: 8 years of regular service in the grade.
- Section Officer: The candidate should hold a Degree in Law.
- Assistant: 5 years of regular service.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Based on their Performance in Written Test & Interview.
How to Apply: Candidate may Apply in Prescribed Application Format & Send it with All Necessary Documents like Attested Copies of Certificates, Educational Certificates, Date of Birth Proof & Experience Certificates to ” Under Secretary (Estt), National Human Rights Commission, Manav Adhikar Bhavan, Block C, GPO Complex, INS, New Delhi – 110023 “ on or Before the Last Date 13.11.2017.
- Last Date to Received Application Format: 13.11.2017.
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.