MPPSC Jobs Recruitment Update
- 202 Deputy Collector, Assistant Jail Superintendent & Other Posts Job Details – Last Date: 08.01.2018
MPPSC Recruitment 2018 – 202 Deputy Collector, Assistant Jail Superintendent & Other Vacancy: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of 202 Deputy Collector, Assistant Jail Superintendent & Other Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply Online on or before 08.01.2018.
MPPSC 2018 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Official Website: www.mppsc.nic.in
Name of the Post:
- Deputy Collector: 27 posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police: 10 posts
- Superintendent (District Jail): 02 posts
- District Excise Officer: 02 posts
- Commercial Tax Officer: 05 posts
- Assistant Director: 12 posts
- Additional Asst Development Commissioner (Chief Executive Officer): 03 posts
- Naib Tehsildar: 29 posts
- Excise Sub Inspector: 17 posts
- Commercial Tax Inspector: 20 posts
- Inspector: 21 posts
- Block Development Officer: 01 post
- Assistant Jail Superintendent: 11 posts
- Transport Sub Inspector: 24 posts
- Cooperative Inspector: 18 posts
Name of the Exam: State Service Exam – 2018
Total Number of Vacancies: 202 Posts
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Age Limit: Candidates age Should be 21 – 28 Years as on 01.01.2018. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
Education Qualification: Candidates should have Passed Degree/ Equivalent from a Recognized University of Institute.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Based on their Performance in Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview.
Application Fees: Candidates have to Pay Rs. 500/- for all others and outside candidates of MP State and Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates of MP State through online Mode. All the categories candidates must pay Rs. 40/- (for Portal Fee).
How to Apply: Candidate may Apply Online through the Official Website www.mppsc.nic.in on or Before the Last Date 08.01.2018.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 18.12.2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08.01.2018.