Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Recruitment 2017 – Faculty & Administrative Vacancy: Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Agra has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of Faculty & Administrative Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Send their Documents on or Before the Last Date of 13.11.2017. It’s a Very Good Opportunity for all Government Job Seekers. In Accordance with the merit, the Selection Board picks the suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Outstanding Persons are Chosen & Posted in Agra, Uttar Pradesh. For More Knowledge about Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Recruitment 2017, Visit the Official Website at www.khsindia.org, so you can get their Important Notification Regarding the Topic of Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Recruitment.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Recruitment 2017 – Apply @ khsindia.org
|Job Recruitment Details In Short:|
|Company Name:||Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Agra|
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Recruitment 2017, Candidates seeking for Career Opportunity may Send their Application for Faculty & Administrative Jobs. Aspirants shall be appointed either on Regular/ Contract/ Temporary Basis as per discretion of management. Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Agra offers Various Career Opportunities for individuals who are possessing relevant Education Qualification. For complete Recruitment Detail or information Means required Educational Qualification, Experiences, Relaxation in Age Limit & Total No. of Vacancies, Selection Process of candidates, Pay Scale, Application Fee or How to pay the Application Fee, step by step information on how to apply & other relevant guidelines are given below.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Official Website: www.khsindia.org
Name of the Post:
- Professor (Linguistics): 01 Post
- Associate Professor (Hindi): 01 Post
- Associate Professor (Linguistics): 02 Posts
- Associate Professor (Education): 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Linguistics): 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Hindi): 01 Post: 01 Post
- Junior Stenographer: 01 Post
- Proof Reader: 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 06 Posts
- Library Clerk: 02 Posts
- Driver: 02 Posts
- Peon (MTS): 12 Posts
- Safaiwala (MTS): 04 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 35 Posts
Job Location: Agra, Uttar Pradesh
Age Limit: Candidates age Should be 18 to 27 years for Lower Division Clerk & 18 to 25 years for Multi Tasking Staff as on 13.11.2017. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
Professor (Linguistics): An eminent scholar with published work of high quality, actively engaged in research, with 10 years of experience in postgraduate teaching, and / or experience in research at the University / National Level Institutions, including experience of guiding research at doctoral level. (OR) An outstanding scholar with established reputation who has made significant contribution to knowledge. In exceptional cases, the teachers with 15 years of UG teaching / research experience could also be considered.
Associate Professor (Linguistics / Hindi / Education): Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned / allied / relevant disciplines. A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in concerned allied/ relevant disciplines. A Minimum of 08 Years experience of Teaching and or research experience.
- Assistant Professors (Hindi / Education): Good academic record with at least 55% of the marks or, an equivalent grade of B in the seven point scale with latter grades O, A, B, C, D, E & F at the Master’s degree level, in the relevant subject (Hindi / Education) from an Indian University, or, an equivalent degree from a foreign University. Candidates should have cleared the eligibility test (NET) for Lecturers conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC (in Hindi / Education).
- Junior Steno: Matric with 12th Class and Skill Test Norms Dictation : 10 mts @ 80 w.p.m. in Shorthand English or Hindi, Transcription Only on Computer 50 mts (Eng.) 65 mts (Hindi).
- Proof Reader: Graduate degree with Hindi as one of the main subject of study. Proficiency in Proof Reading. Good knowledge of English.
- LDC: 12th Class Pass with English Typing @ 35 w.p.m. Hindi Typing @ 30 w.p.m. (Time allowed – 10 mts.) (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- Library Clerk: Intermediate or equivalent from a recognised institution. Certificate in Library Science from a recognised institution.
- Driver: Matriculation or equivalent pass. Working knowledge of English or Hindi. Must Possess valid permanent license for driving light and heavy vehicles. Good practical experience of driving vehicles.
MTS: Matriculation or equivalent pass.
Application Fees: Candidates have to Pay Rs. 500/- for General / OBC Category & Rs. 250/- for SC / ST Category Candidates For Faculty Posts & Rs. 200/- for General / OBC Category & Rs. 100/- for SC / ST Category Candidates For Non-Teaching Posts. No fee for PWD category candidates. Submit the Fees through Demand Draft (DD) in favour of SECRETARY, KENDRIYA HINDI SHIKSHAN MANDAL, AGRA.
How to Apply: Candidate may Apply in Prescribed Application Format & Send it with All Necessary Documents like Attested Copies of Certificates, Educational Certificates, Date of Birth Proof & Experience Certificates (If Have) to ” Kendriya Hindi Sansthan (KHS), Hindi Sansthan Marg, Agra – 282005 (Uttar Pradesh) “ on or before 13.11.2017.
Important Dates: Last Date to Received Application Format: 13.11.2017.
- Click Here to Download Official Notification
- Click Here to Download Academic Application Form
- Click Here to Download Administrative Application Form
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.