GPCB Recruitment 2017 – 101 Asst Environmental Engineer, Scientific Asst & Other Vacancy: Gujarat Pollution Control Board (GPCB), Gandhinagar has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of 101 Asst Environmental Engineer, Scientific Asst & Other Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply Online before 10.11.2017. It’s a Very Good Opportunity for all Government Job Seekers. In Accordance with the merit, the Selection Board picks the suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Outstanding Persons are Chosen & Posted in Gandhinagar, Gujarat. For More Knowledge about GPCB Recruitment 2017, Visit the Official Website at www.gpcb.gov.in, so you can get their Important Notification Regarding the Topic of GPCB Recruitment.
GPCB Recruitment 2017 – Apply @ gpcb.gov.in
|Job Recruitment Details In Short:|
|Company Name:||Gujarat Pollution Control Board (GPCB), Gandhinagar|
GPCB Recruitment 2017, Candidates seeking for Career Opportunity may Apply Online for Asst Environmental Engineer, Scientific Asst & Other Jobs. Aspirants shall be appointed either on Regular/ Contract/ Temporary Basis as per discretion of management. Gujarat Pollution Control Board (GPCB), Gandhinagar offers Various Career Opportunities for individuals who are possessing relevant Education Qualification. For complete Recruitment Detail or information Means required Educational Qualification, Experiences, Relaxation in Age Limit & Total No. of Vacancies, Selection Process of candidates, Pay Scale, Application Fee or How to pay the Application Fee, step by step information on how to apply & other relevant guidelines are given below.
GPCB 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Official Website: www.gpcb.gov.in
Name of the Post:
- Scientific Officer: 04 posts
- Assistant Environmental Engineer: 53 posts
- Junior Officer: 03 posts
- Public Relation Officer: 01 post
- Senior Scientific Assistant: 34 posts
- Senior Clerk: 06 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 101 Posts
Job Location: Gandhinagar, Gujarat
- Scientific Officer: Candidates age Should be 18 – 37 Years as on 10.11.2017. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Assistant Environmental Engineer: Candidates age Should be 18 – 35 Years as on 10.11.2017. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Junior Officer & Senior Scientific Assistant: Candidates age Should be 21 – 35 Years as on 10.11.2017. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Public Relation Officer & Senior Clerk: Candidates age Should be 18 – 35 Years as on 10.11.2017. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Scientific Officer: PG with Environmental Science/ Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Bio-Technology
- Assistant Environmental Engineer: Degree with Environmental Engineering/ Civil Engineering with Environmental Science as Elective subject/ Chemical Engineering.
- Junior Officer: PG with Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Business Administration.
- Public Relation Officer: Degree with Journalism.
- Senior Scientific Assistant: PG with Environmental Science/ Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Bio-Science/ Bio-Technology/ Agronomy/ Physics with Instrumentation.
- Senior Clerk: Degree with Commerce/ Arts/ Law/ Business Administration.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Based on their Performance in Primary Test (Written) & Interview.
Application Fees: Candidates have to Pay Rs. 200/- + Postal charges for General Category (Male), Rs. 100/- + Postal charges for Reserved categories of Gujarat & Female.
How to Apply: Candidate may Apply Online through the Official Website www.gpcb.gov.in on or Before the Last Date 10.11.2017.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 16.10.2017
- Last Date to Apply Online & Submit Application Fees: 10.11.2017.
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.