CCRAS Recruitment 2017 – MTS, Lab Technician & Other Vacancy: Regional Ayurveda Research Institute for Skin Disorders (RARISD), Vijayawada has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of MTS, Lab Technician & Other Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply in Prescribed Application Format Before the Last Date 25.10.2017. It’s a Very Good Opportunity for all Government Job Seekers. In Accordance with the merit, the Selection Board picks the suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Outstanding Persons are Chosen & Posted in Bengaluru, Karnataka. For More Knowledge about RARISD Recruitment 2017, Visit the Official Website at www.ccras.nic.in, so you can get their Important Notification Regarding the Topic of CCRAS Recruitment.
CCRAS Recruitment 2017 – Apply @ ccras.nic.in
|Job Recruitment Details In Short:|
|Company Name:||Regional Ayurveda Research Institute for Metabolic Disorders (RARIMD)|
CCRAS Recruitment 2017, Candidates seeking for Career Opportunity may Send their Applications for MTS, Lab Technician & Other Jobs. Aspirants shall be appointed either on Regular/ Contract/ Temporary Basis as per discretion of management. RARISD offers Various Career Opportunities for individuals who are possessing relevant Education Qualification. For complete Recruitment Detail or information Means required Educational Qualification, Experiences, Relaxation in Age Limit & Total No. of Vacancies, Selection Process of candidates, Pay Scale, Application Fee or How to pay the Application Fee, step by step information on how to apply & other relevant guidelines are given below.
CCRAS 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post:
- Laboratory Technician: 02 Posts
- Lab Attendant: 01 Post
- MTS (Cook): 01 Post
- MTS (Ward Boy): 01 Post
- MTS (Peon): 01 Post
Total Number of Vacancies: 06 Posts
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Age Limit: Candidates age Should be 27 years as on 25.10.2017. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Laboratory Technician: +2 Science with Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized Institution with two years experience in a laboratory attached with recognized teaching/ research hospital.
- Lab Attendant: 10 + 2 in Science subjects with work experience o f one year in a recognized institution/ hospital/ laboratory.
- MTS (Cook): Matriculation or equivalent pass with 02 years experience in a recognized hospital or Nursing Intuition as cook.
- MTS (Ward Boy): Matriculation or equivalent pass with previous experience in a recognized Hospital/ Dispensary/ Child Welfare Centre
- MTS (Peon): Matriculation or equivalent pass with ability to read and write simple English, Hindi and any regional language.
Selection Process:Candidates Selection will be Based on their Performance in Written Test.
Application Fees: NIL.
How to Apply: Candidate may Apply in Prescribed Application Format & Send it along with self attested copies of relevant documents to ” The Assistant Director in-Charge, Regional Ayurveda Research Institute for Skin Disorders, New Rajiv Nagar, Payakapuram, Vijayawada -520 015 (A.P) “ on or Before the Last Date 25.10.2017.
Important Dates: Last Date to Received Application Format: 25.10.2017
- Click Here to Download Official Notification
- Click Here to Download Application Form
- Click Here to Download Caste Certificate
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.