BMRC Recruitment 2017 – Tahsildar, Surveyor & Other Vacancy: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of Tahsildar, Surveyor & Other Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Attend for Interview on the Date of 31.10.2017. It’s a Very Good Opportunity for all Government Job Seekers. In Accordance with the merit, the Selection Board picks the suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Outstanding Persons are Chosen & Posted in Bengaluru, Karnataka. For More Knowledge about BMRC Recruitment 2017, Visit the Official Website at www.bmrc.co.in, so you can get their Important Notification Regarding the Topic of BMRC Recruitment.
BMRC Recruitment 2017 – Apply @ bmrc.co.in
|Job Recruitment Details In Short:|
|Company Name:||Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL)|
BMRC Recruitment 2017, Candidates seeking for Career Opportunity may Attend for Interview for Tahsildar, Surveyor & Other Jobs. Aspirants shall be appointed either on Regular/ Contract/ Temporary Basis as per discretion of management. Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) offers Various Career Opportunities for individuals who are possessing relevant Education Qualification. For complete Recruitment Detail or information Means required Educational Qualification, Experiences, Relaxation in Age Limit & Total No. of Vacancies, Selection Process of candidates, Pay Scale, Application Fee or How to pay the Application Fee, step by step information on how to apply & other relevant guidelines are given below.
BMRC 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Advertisements No: BMRCL/ 555(B) /ADM / 2016/ LND
Official Website: www.bmrc.co.in
Name of the Post:
- Tahsildar: 01 Post
- Dy. Tahsildar/ Shirestedar: 01 Post
- Surveyor: 01 Post
Total Number of Vacancies: 03 Posts
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Age Limit: Candidates age Should be 45 Years. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Tahsildar: Bachelor Degree with served as Grade-I Tahsildar in the State Government for at least two years experience.
- Dy. Tahsildar/ Shirestedar: Bachelor Degree with served as Dy. Tahsildar for at least three years experience in the Revenue Department.
- Surveyor: PUC (10+2) in Science Stream with Mathematics or SSLC with Diploma in Land and City Survey which is conducted by Vocational Education Department of Karnataka State or SSLC with ITI Certificate in Survey trade passed from Department of Employment and Training, Karnataka with 02 years experience in land survey work.
How to Apply: Candidate may Attend for Interview with All Necessary Documents like Original & attested photocopies of relevant documents, experience certificate to ” BMRCL Head Office at 3rd Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H. Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore-560 027 “ on 31.10.2017.
- Date & Time for Interview: 31.10.2017 | 10:30 AM
- Venue: BMRCL Head Office at 3rd Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H. Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore-560 027
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.