BITM Kolkata Recruitment 2017 – Trainees Vacancy: Birla Industrial and Technological Museum (BITM) Kolkata has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of Trainees Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Send their Documents on or Before the Last Date of 30.10.2017. It’s a Very Good Opportunity for all Government Job Seekers. In Accordance with the merit, the Selection Board picks the suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Outstanding Persons are Chosen & Posted in Kolkata, West Bengal. For More Knowledge about BITM Kolkata Recruitment 2017, Visit the Official Website at www.bitmcal.org, so you can get their Important Notification Regarding the Topic of BITM Kolkata Recruitment.
BITM Kolkata Recruitment 2017 – Apply @ bitmcal.org
|Job Recruitment Details In Short:|
|Company Name:||Birla Industrial and Technological Museum (BITM) Kolkata|
BITM Kolkata Recruitment 2017, Candidates seeking for Career Opportunity may Send their Application for Trainees Jobs. Aspirants shall be appointed either on Regular/ Contract/ Temporary Basis as per discretion of management. Birla Industrial and Technological Museum (BITM) Kolkata offers Various Career Opportunities for individuals who are possessing relevant Education Qualification. For complete Recruitment Detail or information Means required Educational Qualification, Experiences, Relaxation in Age Limit & Total No. of Vacancies, Selection Process of candidates, Pay Scale, Application Fee or How to pay the Application Fee, step by step information on how to apply & other relevant guidelines are given below.
BITM Kolkata 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Official Website: www.w
Name of the Post:
- Trainee (Civil Engineering)
- Trainee Exhibition (Sculpture & Commercial Art)
- Trainee (Automobile)
Total Number of Vacancies: N/A
Job Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
Age Limit: Candidates age Should be As Per Rules. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Trainee (Civil Engineering): Passed 3 years Diploma Course in Civil. B. Tech (studying or passed out) candidates need not apply. Candidates who have passed during the last 03 years would be eligible.
- Trainee Exhibition (Sculpture & Commercial Art): Passed BFA/BVA in Sculpture with clay models, plaster and fiberglass mould and casting or its equivalent. Passed BVA in Commercial Art and possess Certificate/Diploma in Computer course in Graphic (like Free hand, Photoshop, Coral Draw etc.). Candidates who have passed during the last 03 years would be eligible.
- Trainee (Automobile): Passed Diploma in Automobile Engineering. B. Tech (studying or passed out) candidates need not apply. Candidates who have passed during the last 03 years would be eligible.
Pay Scale: Rs. 11,000/- Per Month.
How to Apply: Candidate may Apply in Prescribed Application Format & Send it with All Necessary Documents like Attested Copies of Certificates, Educational Certificates, Date of Birth Proof & Experience Certificates (If Have) to ” The Dy. Controller of Administration of the Museum “ on or before 30.10.2017.
Important Dates: Last Date to Received Application Format: 30.10.2017.
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.