XL Dynamics Jobs 2017 – PBX Administrator Vacancy: XL Dynamics has recently Published a Jobs Vacancy for the recruitment of PBX Administrator Posts.Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply Before on 12 July – 14 July 2017.
XL Dynamics Jobs 2017 – Apply @ www.xldynamics.com
|Job Recruitment Details In Short:|
|Company Name:||XL Dynamics|
|Job Role:||PBX Administrator|
|Experience:||2 – 6 Years|
|Salary:||Rs. 8,00,000 – 9,00,000 P.A.|
|Walk-In Date:||12 July – 14 July 2017|
|Walk-In Time:||10:00 AM – 11:00 AM|
XL Dynamics 2017 Job Details:
Company Profile: XL Dynamics is the world’s leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces – from small businesses to large global enterprises – to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. XL Dynamics offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine XL Dynamics supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. XL Dynamics serves clients in more than 160 countries.
- Monitoring, Maintaining and troubleshooting PBX asterisk related issues.
- Knowledge of SIP trunks PRI is must.
- Ability to configure VOIP phones (Yealink and Aastra preferable).
- Working closely with Operator team leads to make sure smooth performance of Call Center agents hosted on PBX.
- Strong knowledge of queues, Sub-menus, IVR setup on PBX systems.
- Ability to design strategy for PBX queues and sub-menus and implement them as per requirement from Marketing team and Management.
- Knowledge of legacy PBX technologies.
- Proactively monitor circuit uptimes and utilization.
- Knowledge of Quality of Service (QoS) related to IP Telephony / Video.
- Strong Documentation skill using Microsoft Visio, Flow charts etc.
- Strong communication skills effective verbal and written communication skills in English; organizational and follow up skills.
- Self-starter with a focus on quality work, balanced with achieving results within acceptable time frames.
- Possesses a high degree of system level troubleshooting.
- Ability to thrive in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team environment.
- Willingness to assist and effectively communicate with individuals across the organization.
- Knowledge of Cisco ASA Firewalls, switches will be an additional advantage.
- XL Dynamics India Pvt. Ltd., Rupa Solitaire Building, Unit No. 919, Bldg No. A-1, Sector – 1, Millennium Business Park, Mahape, Navi Mumbai – 400 710. OR
- XL Dynamics India Pvt. Ltd., Quantum Tower, Office No. 303, 3rd Floor, Rambaug, Near H.P Petrol pump, S.V.Road, Malad (West), Mumbai-400064.