WBPSC Recruitment 2017 – Principal, Engineer & Senior Scientific Officer Vacancy: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of Principal, Engineer & Senior Scientific Officer Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply Online before 17.10.2017. It’s a Very Good Opportunity for all Government Job Seekers. In Accordance with the merit, the Selection Board picks the suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Outstanding Persons are Chosen & Posted in West Bengal. Aspirants shall be appointed either on Regular/ Contract/ Temporary Basis as per discretion of management. For More Knowledge about WBPSC Recruitment 2017, Visit the Official Website at www.pscwb.org.in, so you can get their Important Notification Regarding the Topic of WBPSC Recruitment.
WBPSC 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Official Website: www.pscwb.org.in
Name of the Post:
- Engineer & Ship Surveyor: 02 Posts
- Principal: 04 Posts
- Senior Scientific Officer: 01 Post
Total Number of Vacancies: 07 Posts
Job Location: West Bengal
- Principal, Engineer & Ship Surveyor: Candidates age Should be Not be More than 45 Years as on 01-01-2017.
- Senior Scientific Officer: Candidates age Should be Not be More than 36 Years as on 01-01-2017.
- Engineer & Ship Surveyor: Degree in Mechanical/ Marine/ Naval Architecture Engineering or equivalent.
- Principal: Master’s degree in any schooling subjects from a recognized university. M.Ed. or B.Ed. of a recognized University or Institution, or Bachelor’s degree in Teaching of a recognized University or Institution, or Post-Graduate Basic Training of any Teachers’ Training Institute recognized by the National Council of Teachers’ Education & Having experience of at least 10 years continuous service as teacher in an English Medium High or Higher Secondary School recognized by the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education/ West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education/ Central Board of Secondary Education /Indian Council of Secondary Education.
- Senior Scientific Officer: A second class Master’s Degree in Physics from a recognized University or equivalent and 05 years’ experience of analytical methods and research OR A Degree in Science having Physics as one of the subjects from a recognized University or equivalent and 07 years’ experience of work in Forensic Physics.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Based on their Performance in Screening Test/ Written Test & Interview.
How to Apply: Candidate may Apply Online through the Official Website www.pscwb.org.in on or Before the Last Date 17.10.2017.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17.10.2017.
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.