VNSGU Recruitment 2017 – Teaching & Non Teaching Vacancy: Veer Narmad South Gujarat University (VNSGU) has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of Teaching & Non Teaching Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply Online before 20.05.2017. It’s a Very Good Opportunity for all Government Job Seekers. In Accordance with the merit, the Selection Board picks the suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Outstanding Persons are Chosen & Posted in Gujarat. For More Knowledge about VNSGU Recruitment 2017, Visit the Official Website at www.vnsgu.ac.in, so you can get their Important Notification Regarding the Topic of VNSGU Recruitment.
VNSGU Recruitment 2017 – Apply @ vnsgu.ac.in
|Job Recruitment Details In Short:|
|Company Name:||Veer Narmad South Gujarat University (VNSGU)|
VNSGU Recruitment 2017, Candidates seeking for Career Opportunity may Apply Online for Teaching & Non Teaching Jobs. Aspirants shall be appointed either on Regular/ Contract/ Temporary Basis as per discretion of management. VNSGU offers Various Career Opportunities for individuals who are possessing relevant Education Qualification. For complete Recruitment Detail or information Means required Educational Qualification, Experiences, Relaxation in Age Limit & Total No. of Vacancies, Selection Process of candidates, Pay Scale, Application Fee or How to pay the Application Fee, step by step information on how to apply & other relevant guidelines are given below.
VNSGU 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post:
- Teaching Positions: 20 Posts
- Professor: 05 Posts
- Associate Professor: 10 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 05 Posts
- Non-Teaching Positions: 17 Posts
- Librarian: 01 Post
- Deputy Registrar: 01 Post
- Deputy Accountant: 01 Post
- Assistant Accountant: 01 Post
- Junior clerk/ Typist: 08 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 04 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 01 Post
Total Number of Vacancies: 37 Posts
Job Location: Gujarat
Age Limit: Candidates age Should be As Per Rules. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
Professor: Applicants must completed Ph.D. qualification(s) in the allied/ concerned/ relevant discipline and published work of high quality actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/ or research/policy papers.
- Associate Professor: Candidates with the Good academic record with a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant disciplines are eligible to apply.
Assistant Professor: Aspirants who have a Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the master’s degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Librarian: Participants should complete Master’s Degree in library science/ Information Science/ documentation with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven points scale and consistently good academic record set out in the UGC Regulations.
- Deputy Registrar: Individuals who have done a Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale are eligible.
- Deputy Accountant: Master’s Degree in Commerce with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade for 55 % where grading system is practiced from recognized University with Advance Accounting and Auditing as a principal/ special/ main subject.
- Assistant Accountant: Master Degree in Commerce with at least 50 % marks or its equivalent grade of 50 % where grading system is practiced from recognized UGC recognized University with Advance Accounting and Auditing as a special/ principal/main subject. OR Chartered Accountant (C.A.) or I.C.W.A.
- Junior Clerk/Typist: Any Graduate from UGC recognized University.
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry): Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) from UGC recognized University with Chemistry as the main subject, OR Master of Science (M.Sc.) from UGC recognized University with Chemistry as the main subject.
Laboratory Assistant (Physics): Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) from UGC recognized University with Physics as a main subject OR Master of Science (M.Sc.) from UGC recognized University with Physics as a main subject.
- Teaching Positions & Deputy Registrar: Candidates have to Pay Rs. 1,500/- for Open/ General, SEBC, PH & Rs. 375/- for SC/ ST by using Credit/ Debit Card or Net Banking only.
- Other Posts: Candidates have to Pay Rs. 1,000/- or Open/ General, SEBC, PH, Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST candidates by using Credit/ Debit Card or Net Banking only.
How to Apply: Candidate may Apply Online through the Official Website www.vnsgu.ac.in on or Before the Last Date 20.05.2017 & Send a Hard Copies of Online Applications to ” Academic Performance Indicators (API) to I/ C Registrar, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University “ on or Before 25.05.2017.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20.05.2017.
- Last Date to Hard Copies of Online Applications: 25.05.2017.
- Click Here to Download Official Notification
- Click Here to Download Qualification for Teaching Posts
- Click Here to Download Qualification for Non Teaching Posts
- Click Here to Download Details about Required Documents
- Click Here to Download Details about Application Fee
- Click Here to Apply Online
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.