USIDCL Recruitment 2017 – Junior Engineer (Civil) Vacancy: Uttarakhand State Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (USIDCL) has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil) Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply in Prescribed Format before 29.04.2017. It’s a Very Good Opportunity for all Government Job Seekers. In Accordance with the merit, the Selection Board picks the suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Outstanding Persons are Chosen & Posted in Mumbai, Maharashtra. For More Knowledge about USIDCL Recruitment 2017, Visit the Official Website at www.usidcl.gov.in, so you can get their Important Notification Regarding the Topic of USIDCL Recruitment.
USIDCL Recruitment 2017 – Apply @ usidcl.gov.in
|Job Recruitment Details In Short:|
|Company Name:||Uttarakhand State Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited|
USIDCL Recruitment 2017, Candidates seeking for Career Opportunity may Send their Applications for Junior Engineer (Civil) Jobs. Aspirants shall be appointed either on Regular/ Contract/ Temporary Basis as per discretion of management. USIDCL offers Various Career Opportunities for individuals who are possessing relevant Education Qualification. For complete Recruitment Detail or information Means required Educational Qualification, Experiences, Relaxation in Age Limit & Total No. of Vacancies, Selection Process of candidates, Pay Scale, Application Fee or How to pay the Application Fee, step by step information on how to apply & other relevant guidelines are given below.
USIDCL 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
- Advertisement No:
- Name of the Post: Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 20 Posts
- Job Location: Uttarakhand
Eligible Criteria for USIDCL Recruitment:
|Education Qualification||Age Limit|
|Diploma in Civil Engineering or It’s Equivalent||42 Years as on 01.01.2017|
- Selection Process: Candidates are Selected Based on their Performance in Interview or Written Test.
- Application Fees: Candidates have to Pay Rs. 400/- for OBC candidates & Rs. 200/- for SC/ST candidate through Bank Draft drawn in favour of MD, USIDCL payable at Dehradun.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 29,000/- Per Month.
How Can You Apply:
- Candidates may Apply in Prescribed Application Format & Send it to ” General Manager (HR), Opposite Govt. ITI, Niranjanpur, Majra, Saharanpur Road, Dehradun – 248001 “ Before 29.04.2017.
- Last Date to Received Application Format: 29.04.2017
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.