URDIP Recruitment 2017 – Project Assistant Vacancy: Unit for Research and Development of Information Products (CSIR-URDIP) has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of Project Assistant Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply Online before 04.12.2017. It’s a Very Good Opportunity for all Government Job Seekers. In Accordance with the merit, the Selection Board picks the suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Outstanding Persons are Chosen & Posted in Pune, Maharashtra. For More Knowledge about URDIP Recruitment 2017, Visit the Official Website at www.urdip.res.in, so you can get their Important Notification Regarding the Topic of URDIP Recruitment.
URDIP Recruitment 2017 – Apply @ urdip.res.in
|Job Recruitment Details In Short:|
|Company Name:||Unit for Research and Development of Information Products (CSIR-URDIP)|
URDIP Recruitment 2017, Candidates seeking for Career Opportunity may Apply Online for Project Assistant Jobs. Aspirants shall be appointed either on Regular/ Contract/ Temporary Basis as per discretion of management. URDIP offers Various Career Opportunities for individuals who are possessing relevant Education Qualification. For complete Recruitment Detail or information Means required Educational Qualification, Experiences, Relaxation in Age Limit & Total No. of Vacancies, Selection Process of candidates, Pay Scale, Application Fee or How to pay the Application Fee, step by step information on how to apply & other relevant guidelines are given below.
URDIP 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Advertisements No: URDIP/ 03 /2017
Name of the Post:
- Project Assistant II: 06 Posts
- Project Assistant III: 05 Posts
- Co-ordinator: 01 Post
Total Number of Vacancies: 12 Posts
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra
- Project Assistant II: Candidates age Should be 30 Years.
- Project Assistant III & Co-ordinator: Candidates age Should be 35 Years.
- Project Assistant II: M.Sc. in Chemical Sciences/ Life Sciences/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Genetics/ Bioinformatics/ Biostatistics or equivalent with minimum of 55% marks or B.E./ B Tech or recognized equivalent qualifications or M. Sc. in Physics or equivalent with minimum of 55% marks.
- Project Assistant III: M.Sc. in Chemical Sciences with minimum of 55% marks plus two years research or relevant informatics experience or M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutical chemistry/ Medicinal chemistry/ Pharamceutics/ Pharmacology/ Natural products with minimum of 55% marks.
- Co-ordinator: ME/ M Tech or recognized equivalent qualifications in Engineering stream with minimum of 55% marks or PhD in Science/ Engineering.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Based on their Performance in Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidate may Apply Online through the Official Website www.urdip.res.in on or Before the Last Date 04.12.2017.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04.12.2017
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.