TNFU Recruitment 2017 – 25 Junior Assistant, Typist & Other Vacancy: Tamil Nadu Fisheries University (TNFU) has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of 25 Junior Assistant, Typist & Other Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Send their Documents on or Before the Last Date of 07.11.2017. It’s a Very Good Opportunity for all Government Job Seekers. In Accordance with the merit, the Selection Board picks the suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Outstanding Persons are Chosen & Posted in Tamil Nadu. For More Knowledge about TNFU Recruitment 2017, Visit the Official Website at www.tnfu.ac.in, so you can get their Important Notification Regarding the Topic of TNFU Recruitment.
TNFU Recruitment 2017 – Apply @ tnfu.ac.in
|Job Recruitment Details In Short:|
|Company Name:||Tamil Nadu Fisheries University (TNFU)|
TNFU Recruitment 2017, Candidates seeking for Career Opportunity may Send their Application for Junior Assistant, Typist & Other Jobs. Aspirants shall be appointed either on Regular/ Contract/ Temporary Basis as per discretion of management. Tamil Nadu Fisheries University (TNFU) offers Various Career Opportunities for individuals who are possessing relevant Education Qualification. For complete Recruitment Detail or information Means required Educational Qualification, Experiences, Relaxation in Age Limit & Total No. of Vacancies, Selection Process of candidates, Pay Scale, Application Fee or How to pay the Application Fee, step by step information on how to apply & other relevant guidelines are given below.
TNFU 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Official Website: www.tnfu.ac.in
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant
- Junior Assistant: 07 Posts
- Typist: 03 Posts
- Steno-Typist Gr.III: 03 Posts
- Library Assistant: 02 Posts
- Fishery Assistant: 03 Posts
- Farm Manager: 01 Post
- Electrician Gr. II: 01 Post
- Mechanic Gr. II: 01 Post
- Lab. Attendant: 02 Posts
- Office Assistant: 02 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 25 Posts
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Age Limit: Candidates age Should be Not Exceed 35 Years for SCA,SC/ST, MBC/DC, BCM, BC Candidates, Not Exceed 30 Years OC Candidates. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Junior Assistant: 1) Bachelor Degree from a recognized university through 10 + 2 + 3 years system of education. 2) “Certificate course in computer on office Automation” awarded by the Directorate of Technical Education.
- Typist: 1. Minimum General Educational qualification. Preference will be given to degree holders. (a) Typewriting English Higher and Typewriting Tamil Higher (or) (b)Typewriting English Lower and Typewriting Tamil Higher (or) (c) Typewriting English Higher and Typewriting Tamil Lower. Explanation: Item (b) will be recruited if item (a) is not available and item (c) will be recruited if item (a) and (b) are not available. 2. “Certificate course in Computer on Office Automation” awarded by the Directorate of Technical Education.
- Steno-Typist Gr.III: 1. Minimum General Educational qualification. Preference will be given to degree holders. (a) Typewriting English & Tamil Higher and Short hand English and Tamil Higher (or) (b) Typewriting English and Tamil Higher and Short hand English Lower and Tamil Higher (or) (c) Typewriting English and Tamil Higher and Short hand English Higher and Tamil Lower. Explanation: Item (b) will be recruited if item (a) is not available and item(c) will be recruited if item (a) and (b) are not available. 2. “Certificate course in Computer on Office Automation” awarded by the Directorate of Technical Education.
- Library Assistant: (a) Must be in possession of a certificate in Librarianship issued by the University of Madras or any other recognized organization; (b) Must have a good handwriting
- Fishery Assistant: (a) Minimum General Educational Qualification; (b) Must have undergone 10 months training in any Fisherman Training Centre organized by Tamil Nadu Govt. under State Fisheries Dept. / by TNFU through Institute of Fisheries Technology
- Farm Manager: B.F.Sc., degree with Overall Grade Point Average of 3.00 / 4.00 or 7.00 / 10.00 or its equivalent is essential.
- Electrician Gr. II: (a) ITI Certificate in the concerned trade; (b) Must have ability to read and write the regional language; (c) Must have previous experience in any electrical undertaking or engineering firm for a period of 3 years; (d) Must have a thorough knowledge of all electrical appliances with special reference to motor testing, battery repairing, armature winding, attending to the installations like electric motors giving connections to motors and starters etc. Explanation – Preference will be given to persons holding certificates in electrical engineering issued by private institutes like Chengalvaraya Nayakar’s Technical Institute, Madras and Government I.T.I.
- Mechanic Gr. II: (a) A certificate in Mechanical Engineering of the Chengalvaraya Nayakar’s Technical Institute, Madras / any other institute approved/ recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu for a certificate in the appropriate trade of the I.T.I; (b) Practical experience in a workshop or a factory for a period of not less than 3 years and experience in repairs and maintenance of tractors, pump units and agricultural machinery.
- Lab. Attendant: (a) Pass in III Form or VIII Standard; (b) Good Physique; (c) Must know cycling; (d) Experience of attending on fishes or aquatic animals or Laboratory
- Office Assistant: (a) Pass in III Form or VIII Standard; (b) Good Physique; (c) Must know cycling; (d) Experience in Office works such as entry of tapals, stitching of bills, Despatch of Tapals and other Office works.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Based on their Performance in Merit List & Interview.
Application Fees: Candidates have to Pay Rs. 250/- for SC/ST Category Candidates & Rs. 500/- for All Other Category Candidates through Demand Draft in a Favour Of ” The Finance Officer, Tamil Nadu Fisheries University, Nagapattinam-611 001 ” at any nationalized bank payable at Nagapattinam.
How to Apply: Candidate may Apply in Prescribed Application Format & Send it with All Necessary Documents like Attested Copies of Certificates, Educational Certificates, Date of Birth Proof & Experience Certificates (If Have) to ” The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Fisheries University, Nagapattinam – 611 001 “ on or before 07.11.2017.
Important Dates: Last Date to Received Application Format: 07.11.2017.
- Click Here to Download Official Notification
- Click Here to Download Application Form
- Click Here to Download Vacancy Details & Eligibility
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.