Thomson Reuters Jobs 2017 – Technical Support Representative Vacancy: Thomson Reuters has recently Published a Jobs Vacancy for the recruitment of Technical Support Representative Posts.Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply Before on 18 July 2017.
Thomson Reuters Jobs 2017 – Apply @ www.thomsonreuters.com
|Job Recruitment Details In Short:|
|Company Name:||Thomson Reuters|
|Job Role:||Technical Support Representative|
|Experience:||1 – 6 Years|
|Walk-In Date:||18 July 2017|
|Walk-In Time:||10:00 AM – 11:00 AM|
Thomson Reuters 2017 Job Details:
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We provide intelligent information to the world’s businesses and professionals, serving four primary customer groups. We have a leading market position, with well recognized and respected brands in each of our principal markets.
You are responsible for interfacing with customers, company sales and/or service representatives to manage all support and feature enhancement requests.
In addition to responding to support incidents logged by customers and ensuring proper resolution according to prescribed service level agreements, you will work on assignments that are moderately complex in nature where judgment is required in resolving problems and making routine recommendations.
You will receive minimal direction on routine and general problem solving issues.
- Provide first line support for customer service requests logged either through the ONESOURCE Indirect Tax Support Network.
- Researching initial request.
- Confirming expectations with the customer.
- Resolving requests using existing knowledge base, historical records and/or own experience.
- Follow established escalation procedures to assign request to appropriate level as required.
- Follow up on all open and assigned requests and ensure closed loop process and communication occurs throughout the life cycle of the request.
- Manage and enhance customer support system and knowledge base to encourage further self-service capabilities by customers and partners.
- Evaluate existing customer support plans and procedures.
- Update as required.
- Assist with other technical and analytical projects as assigned.
- Convey customer feedback to product management and executive staff.
- Maintain a working relationship with all departments.
- Bachelor’s degree, information systems or computer science or equivalent experience desired.
- 2+ years of equivalent experience including experience with ERP applications and help desk operations.
- Experience with tax automation systems as part of an ONESOURCE Indirect Tax Determination is desired.
- Strong functional business application acumen. Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Experience determining and developing requirements for enterprise financial solutions.
- Good project management skills and experience.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities (adept at multi-tasking).
- Commitment to work and follow through from the clients at necessary intervals.
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer interaction skills.
- Must be creative, innovative and flexible with the ability to work in a matrixes environment.
- Detailed understanding of general business and management practices is highly desired.
Thomson Reuters, 12th Floor, Building No. 11, Raheja Mondspace, Hitec City, Hyderabad – 81.