Spices Board India Jobs 2017 – Trainee Analyst Vacancy: Spices Board India has recently Published a Jobs Vacancy for the recruitment of Trainee Analyst Posts.Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply Before on 18 July 2017.
Spices Board India Jobs 2017 – Apply @ www.indianspices.com
|Job Recruitment Details In Short:|
|Company Name:||Spices Board India|
|Job Role:||Trainee Analyst|
|Eligibility:||MSc (SC Candidates)|
|Walk-In Date:||18 July 2017|
|Walk-In Time:||10:00 AM|
Spices Board India 2017 Job Details:
Spices Board (Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India) is the flagship organization for the development and worldwide promotion of Indian spices. The Board is an international link between the Indian exporters and the importers abroad. The Board has been spearheading activities for excellence of Indian spices, involving every segment of the industry. The Board has made quality and hygiene the corner stones for its development and promotional strategies.
- Trainee Analyst (Chemistry): M.Sc. in Chemistry/Food Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/Food Technology.
- No of Trainees required: Trainee Analyst (Chemistry) – 06 Nos.
- Eligibilty: The upper age limit should not exceed 35 years as on 01.07.2017.
- Tenure: 1 year.
- Stipend: Rs.18,000/- p.m.
- Leave eligibility: 1 day per month.
Spices Board, Quality Evaluation, Lab-Chennai, Plot No R-11, SIPCOT Complex, Gummiddipoondi, Tiruvallur Distt – 601 201, Tamil Nadu.