SKIMS Recruitment 2017 – 94 Junior Assistant, Technician & Other Vacancy: Sher-i-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS) has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of 94 Junior Assistant, Technician & Other Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply Online before 24.07.2017. It’s a Very Good Opportunity for all Government Job Seekers. In Accordance with the merit, the Selection Board picks the suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Outstanding Persons are Chosen & Posted in Jammu & Kashmir. Aspirants shall be appointed either on Regular/ Contract/ Temporary Basis as per discretion of management. For More Knowledge about SKIMS Recruitment 2017, Visit the Official Website at www.skims.ac.in, so you can get their Important Notification Regarding the Topic of SKIMS Recruitment.
SKIMS 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Advertisements No: 04 of 2017
Official Website: www.skims.ac.in
Name of the Post:
- Technician Medical Group: 36 Posts
- Deployment Monitor Group II: 02 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 21 Posts
- Barber Group III: 04 Posts
- Dispatch Rider: 02 Posts
- Sanitary Supervisor Group II: 15 Posts
- Driver: 14 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 94 Posts
Job Location: Jammu & Kashmir
Age Limit: Candidates age Should be 18 – 40 Years as on 01.01.2017. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Technician Medical Group: B.Sc. in Medical Technology.
- Deployment Monitor Group II: 10+2 with 05 Years Experience in the Filed besides possesing plain & Hill Driving License.
- Junior Assistant: Graduation from any recognized university with 6 month certificate course in computer application from any recognized institute.
- Barber Group III: Matric Qualification with Professional Knowledge of Trade.
- Dispatch Rider: Matriculation with Motor Cycle Driving License.
- Sanitary Supervisor Group II: 10+2 Qualification with Science Subjects Besides Having Diploma in Sanitary Inspectors Course from State Medical Faculty OR Diploma in Public Health & Sanitation Technologies Recognized by Vocational Technical Boards OR Diploma/ Crafsmanship course in Housekeeping Recognized by Govt.
- Driver: Matriculation with Heavy Passenger Vehicle License Endorsed by State Registration Authourity.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Based on their Performance in Interview.
Application Fees: Candidates have to Pay Rs. 300/- + Rs. 15/- Bank Charges through Challan in any of the Branches of J & K Bank.
How to Apply: Candidate may Apply Online through the Official Website www.skims.ac.in & Send a Hard Copies of Online Applications to ” The Office of Senior Administrative Officer (Policy) SKIMS “ on or Before the Last Date 24.07.2017.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 24.06.2017
- Last Date to Apply Online & Submit Hard Copies of Online Applications: 24.07.2017.
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.