SCI Recruitment 2017 – Faculty & Instructor Vacancy: Shipping Corporation of India has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of Faculty & Instructor Vacancies.Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply in Prescribed Application Format Before the Last Date 06.06.2017. It’s a Very Good Opportunity for all Government Job Seekers. In Accordance with the merit, the Selection Board picks the suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Outstanding Persons are Chosen & Posted in Mumbai, Maharashtra. For More Knowledge about SCI Recruitment 2017, Visit the Official Website at www.shipindia.com, so you can get their Important Notification Regarding the Topic of SCI Recruitment.
SCI Recruitment 2017 – Apply @ shipindia.com
|Job Recruitment Details In Short:|
|Company Name:||Shipping Corporation of India|
SCI Recruitment 2017, Candidates seeking for Career Opportunity may Send their Applications for Faculty & Instructor Jobs. Aspirants shall be appointed either on Regular/ Contract/ Temporary Basis as per discretion of management. SCI offers Various Career Opportunities for individuals who are possessing relevant Education Qualification. For complete Recruitment Detail or information Means required Educational Qualification, Experiences, Relaxation in Age Limit & Total No. of Vacancies, Selection Process of candidates, Pay Scale, Application Fee or How to pay the Application Fee, step by step information on how to apply & other relevant guidelines are given below.
SCI 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post:
- Nautical Faculty: 02 Posts
- Marine Engineering Faculty: 02 Posts
- Nautical Instructors: 02 Posts
- Engineering Instructor: 01 Post
Total Number of Vacancies: 07 Posts
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Age Limit: Candidates age Should be Not Exceeding 60 Years. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Nautical Faculty: Must have sailing experience on merchant ships as a Deck officer for a total of 7 Years or more out of which at least 1 year at should at Management level.
- Marine Engineering Faculty: Must have sailing experience on merchant ships as Engineer officer for a total of 7 Years or more out of which at least 1 year at should at Management level.
- Nautical Instructors: Must have sailing experience or served in the seamanship branch on Naval ships, or as a Deck / Engine Petty officer on Merchant Ships.
- Engineering Instructor: Must have sailing experience or served in the seamanship branch on Naval ships, or as an Engine Petty Officer on Merchant Ships.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Based on their Performance in Interview.
- Nautical Faculty & Marine Engineering Faculty: Rs. 1,25,000/- Per Month.
- Nautical Instructors & Engineering Instructor: Rs. 40,000/- Per Month.
How to Apply: Candidate may Apply in Prescribed Application Format & Send it to ” The Principal, Maritime Training Institute, 52-C Adi Shankaracharya Road, Powai, Mumbai 400072 “ on or Before the Last Date 06.06.2017.
Important Dates: Last Date to Received Application Format: 06.06.2017.
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.