RAC Recruitment 2017 – Scientist Vacancy: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), Recruitment & Assessment Centre (RAC) has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of Scientist Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply Online before 05.05.2017. It’s a Very Good Opportunity for all Government Job Seekers. In Accordance with the merit, the Selection Board picks the suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Outstanding Persons are Chosen & Posted in All India. For More Knowledge about RAC Recruitment 2017, Visit the Official Website at www.rac.gov.in, so you can get their Important Notification Regarding the Topic of RAC Recruitment.
RAC Recruitment 2017 – Apply @ rac.gov.in
|Job Recruitment Details In Short:|
|Company Name:||Recruitment & Assessment Centre (RAC)|
RAC Recruitment 2017, Candidates seeking for Career Opportunity may Apply Online for Scientist Jobs. Aspirants shall be appointed either on Regular/ Contract/ Temporary Basis as per discretion of management. RAC offers Various Career Opportunities for individuals who are possessing relevant Education Qualification. For complete Recruitment Detail or information Means required Educational Qualification, Experiences, Relaxation in Age Limit & Total No. of Vacancies, Selection Process of candidates, Pay Scale, Application Fee or How to pay the Application Fee, step by step information on how to apply & other relevant guidelines are given below.
RAC 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Advertisement No: 124
Name of the Post:
- Scientist-F: 01 Post
- Scientist-E: 01 Post
Total Number of Vacancies: 02 Posts
Job Location: All India
- Scientist-F: Candidates Age should be Not Exceeding 50 years as on 05-05-2017. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Scientist-E: Candidates Age should be Not Exceeding 45 years as on 05-05-2017. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Scientist-F: Candidates Should Have Completed At least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Electronics Engg./ Electronics & Communication Engg./ Telecommunication Engg./ Instrumentation Engg./ Electronics & Radio Engg., from a recognized university or equivalent & ) 13 Years practical experience in research or design or development or production including Flight Testing and evaluation of Airborne Mission Systems.
- Scientist-E: Candidates Should Have Completed At least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Electronics Engg./ Electronics & Communication Engg./ Telecommunication Engg./ Instrumentation Engg./ Electronics & Radio Engg., from a recognized university or equivalent & 10 Years experience in research or design or development or production including Flight Testing and evaluation of Airborne Mission Systems.
Application Fee: Candidates have to Pay Rs. 100/- through online. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD and Women candidates.
- Scientist-F: Rs. 1,31,100/- Per Month.
- Scientist-E: Rs. 1,18,500/- Per Month.
How Can You Apply:
- Candidates may Apply Online through the Official Website www.rac.gov.in on or Before 05.05.2017.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 20.04.2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05.05.2017
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.