PGCIL Recruitment 2017 – Executive Trainee Vacancy: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of Executive Trainee Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply Online before 31.01.2018. It’s a Very Good Opportunity for all Government Job Seekers. In Accordance with the merit, the Selection Board picks the suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Outstanding Persons are Chosen & Posted in All India. For More Knowledge about PGCIL Recruitment 2017, Visit the Official Website at www.powergridindia.com, so you can get their Important Notification Regarding the Topic of PGCIL Recruitment.
PGCIL 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Advertisements No: CC/04/2017
Name of the Post:
- ET (Electrical)
- ET (Electronics)
- (Civil) ET
- ET (Computer Science)
Total Number of Vacancies: N/A
Job Location: All India
Age Limit: Candidates age Should be Not Exceed 28 Years. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- ET (Electrical): B.E. / B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical) Minimum 65% or Equivalent CGPA.
- (Electronics) ET : B.E. / B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication Engg Minimum 65% or Equivalent CGPA.
- ET (Civil): B.E. / B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute Civil Engineering Minimum 65% or Equivalent CGPA.
- (Computer Science) ET: B.E. / B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute Computer Science/ Computer Engg./ Information Technology Minimum 65% or Equivalent CGPA.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Based on their Performance in Gate Score 2018 & Interview.
Application Fees: Candidates have to Pay Rs. 500/- For General/OBC Candidates through Online Mode. No Fee For SC/ST/PwD & Ex – Servicemen Candidates.
How to Apply: Candidate may Apply Online through the Official Website www.powergridindia.com on or Before the Last Date 05.01.2017.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 05.01.2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31.01.2018
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.