ONGC Recruitment 2017 – 65 Apprentice Vacancy: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Dehradun has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of 65 Apprentice Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply Online before 29.03.2017. It’s a Very Good Opportunity for all Government Job Seekers. In Accordance with the merit, the Selection Board picks the suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Outstanding Persons are Chosen & Posted in Dehradun, Odisha. For More Knowledge about ONGC, Dehradun Recruitment 2017, Visit the Official Website at www.ongcindia.com, so you can get their Important Notification Regarding the Topic of ONGC Recruitment.
ONGC Recruitment 2017 – Apply @ ongcindia.com
|Job Recruitment Details In Short:|
|Company Name:||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Dehradun|
ONGC Recruitment 2017, Candidates seeking for Career Opportunity may Apply Online for Apprentice Jobs. Aspirants shall be appointed either on Regular/ Contract/ Temporary Basis as per discretion of management. ONGC offers Various Career Opportunities for individuals who are possessing relevant Education Qualification. For complete Recruitment Detail or information Means required Educational Qualification, Experiences, Relaxation in Age Limit & Total No. of Vacancies, Selection Process of candidates, Pay Scale, Application Fee or How to pay the Application Fee, step by step information on how to apply & other relevant guidelines are given below.
ONGC 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Advertisements No: ONGCA-DDN/NAPS/Trade Apprentice/2017/II
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Name of the Trades:
- Auto Mechanic: 01 Post
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Cardiology and Physiology): 02 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry): 12 Posts
- Dental Laboratory Technician: 02 Posts
- Electronics Mechanics: 04 Posts
- Electrician: 04 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant: 21 Posts
- Driver cum Fitter: 04 Posts
- Fitter: 02 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 02 Posts
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology): 02 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant: 03 Posts
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology): 02 Posts
- Information Technology and Electronics System Maintence (IT & ESM): 04 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 65 Posts
Job Location: Dehradun, Odisha
Age Limit: Candidates age Should be Min 14 Years as on 29-03-2017. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Auto Mechanic: 8th Class examination or its equivalent and Trade certificate in Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) Trade.
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Cardiology and Physiology): 12th Class examination under 10+2 system of education with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry): 10th Class under 10+2 system of education with science (Physics & chemistry) and Maths as subjects or its equivalent and Trade certificate in Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) or B.Sc with Physics and Chemistry as subjects.
- Dental Laboratory Technician: 10th Class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent and trade certificate in Dental Laboratory Technician.
- Electronics Mechanics: 10th Class under 10+2 system with Science (Physics and Chemistry) and Mathematics or its equivalent and Trade certificate in Electronic Mechanic.
- Electrician: 10th Class Examination under 10+2 system with Science as 01 of the subject or its equivalent and Trade certificate in Electrician.
- Secretarial Assistant: 12th Pass and Trade Certificate in Stenography (English) OR Secretarial Practice.
- Driver cum Fitter: 10th Pass and Trade Certificate in Mechanic (Motor Vehicle).
- Fitter: 10th Pass and Trade Certificate in Fitter.
- Instrument Mechanic: 10th Pass with Science as one of the subjects and Trade Certificate in Instrument Mechanic.
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology): 12th Pass with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant: 12th Pass with Science / Commerce / duly recognised diploma in engineering (other than computers) from any polytechnic of three years duration AND Trade Certificate in COPA.
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology): 12th Pass with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Information Technology and Electronics System Maintence (IT & ESM): 10th Pass with Trade Certificate in IT & ESM OR Electronic Mechanic.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Based on their Performance in Percentage of Marks Obtained in the Basic Prescribed Qualifications as Applicable to the Respective Trade.
How to Apply: Candidate may Apply Online through the Official Website www.ongcindia.com & Send a Hard Copies of Online Applications to ” The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Dehradun ” on or Before the Last Date 29.03.2017.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 29.03.2017.
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.