NSOU Recruitment 2017 – 22 Technical Assistant, Jr Assistant & Jr Attendant Vacancy: Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU) has recently Published Recruitment or an Employment News for the recruitment of 22 Technical Assistant, Jr Assistant & Jr Attendant Vacancies.Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply in Prescribed Application Format Before the Last Date 21.08.2017. It’s a Very Good Opportunity for all Government Job Seekers. In Accordance with the merit, the Selection Board picks the suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Outstanding Persons are Chosen & Posted in Kolkata, West Bengal. Aspirants shall be appointed either on Regular/ Contract/ Temporary Basis as per discretion of management. For More Knowledge about NSOU Recruitment 2017, Visit the Official Website at www.wbnsou.ac.in, so you can get their Important Notification Regarding the Topic of NSOU Recruitment.
NSOU 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Official Website: www.wbnsou.ac.in
Name of the Post:
- Technical Assistant (Grade-II): 01 Post
- Junior Library Assistant: 01 Post
- Cashier: 02 Posts
- Jr. Assistant: 04 Posts
- Jr. Store Keeper: 03 Posts
- Jr. Peon: 09 Posts
- Jr. Attendant: 02 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 22 Posts
Job Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
Age Limit: Candidates age Should be Not Exceeding 40 Years. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Technical Assistant (Grade-II): A Science Graduate. Diploma/ Certificate in Computer of at least 6-month duration. At least 3-year relevant experience on substantive/regular basis in any Central/State Govt./ University/ Public Sector undertakings and other Central/State Autonomous Bodies OR 5-year in Govt. undertakings/Govt. Projects/State Autonomous Bodies/University on Temporary / Contractual basis.
- Junior Library Assistant: A Graduate in any discipline with degree in Library Science. Diploma/ Certificate in Computer of at least 6-month duration.
- Cashier: Graduate with Honours in Commerce from a reputed University. Candidates should be conversant with common Accounting software tools e.g. Tally.
- Jr. Assistant: H.S. (10+2). Diploma/ Certificate in Computer of at least 6-month duration.
- Jr. Store Keeper: H.S. (10+2). Diploma/Certificate in Computer of at least 6-month duration. Experience in handling stock register and checking bills and vouchers.
- Jr. Peon & Jr. Attendant: Passed Class VIII.
Selection Process: Candidates should be Based on their Performance in Interview.
Application Fees: Candidates Have to Pay Rs. 1,000/- & Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PH & OBC Category Candidates through DD in a Favour of Netaji Subhas Open University payable at Kolkata.
How to Apply: Candidate may Apply in Prescribed Application Format & Send it with All Necessary Documents like Attested Copies of Certificates, Educational Certificates, Date of Birth Proof & Experience Certificates (If Have) to ” Office of the Registrar of the University at DD-26 5th Floor Salt Lake Secor-1 Kolkata 700064 “ on or Before the Last Date 21.08.2017.
Important Dates: Last Date to Received Application Format: 21.08.2017.
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.