NPCIL Jobs Recruitment Update
- 67 Stipendiary Trainees Posts Job Details – Last Date: 25.11.2017
NPCIL Recruitment 2017 – 67 Stipendiary Trainees Vacancy: Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of 67 Stipendiary Trainees Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply Online on or before 25.11.2017.
NPCIL 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Advertisements No: KAKRAPAR GUJARAT SITE/HRM/01/2017
Official Website: www.npcil.nic.in
Name of the Post: Stipendiary Trainees
- Electrical: 14 Posts
- Chemical: 05 Posts
- Mechanical: 19 Posts
- Electronics / Instrumentation: 11 Posts
- Stipendiary Trainees / Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (CategoryI) – B.Sc
- Physics: 09 Posts
- Chemistry: 09 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 67 Posts
Job Location: Gujarat
Age Limit: Candidates age Should be 18 – 25 Years. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Category-I): Diploma in Engineering – Diploma in Engineering with not less than 60% marks in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics/Instrumentation/Chemical recognized by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development. The Diploma in Engineering should be of three years duration after SSC/HSC. Candidates with HSC + 2 years Diploma course in Engineering (Approved by AICTE) with 60% or above marks are also eligible. Candidates who have pursued Diploma through Lateral entry to 2nd year Diploma after Xth (SSC) + ITI are not eligible. Should have had English as one of the subjects either at SSC or at HSC level examination.
- Stipendiary Trainees / Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Category-I): B.Sc.- B.Sc. with a minimum of 60% marks. B.Sc. shall be with Physics as principal and Chemistry/Mathematics/Statistics/Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary OR with Chemistry as principal and Physics/Mathematics/ Statistics/Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary OR with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects with equal weightage. Mathematics at H.S.C. (10+2) level is essential. Candidates having Mathematics as the principal subject at B.Sc. are not eligible. Should have had English as one of the subjects either at SSC or at HSC level examination.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Based on their Performance in Written Exam & Interview.
How to Apply: Candidate may Apply Online through the Official Website www.npcil.nic.in on or Before the Last Date 25.11.2017.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 30.10.2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25.11.2017.