NITRD Recruitment 2017 – Staff Nurse, Data Entry Operator & Field Worker Vacancy: National Institute of Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases (NITRD) has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of Staff Nurse, Data Entry Operator & Field Worker Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Attend for Interview on the Date of 26 & 28.04.2017. It’s a Very Good Opportunity for all Government Job Seekers. In Accordance with the merit, the Selection Board picks the suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Outstanding Persons are Chosen & Posted in Delhi. For More Knowledge about NITRD Recruitment 2017, Visit the Official Website at www.nitrd.nic.in, so you can get their Important Notification Regarding the Topic of NITRD Recruitment.
NITRD Recruitment 2017 – Apply @ nitrd.nic.in
|Job Recruitment Details In Short:|
|Company Name:||National Institute of Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases (NITRD)|
|Last Date||26 & 28.04.2017|
NITRD Recruitment 2017, Candidates seeking for Career Opportunity may Attend for Interview for Staff Nurse, Data Entry Operator & Field Worker Jobs. Aspirants shall be appointed either on Regular/ Contract/ Temporary Basis as per discretion of management. NITRD offers Various Career Opportunities for individuals who are possessing relevant Education Qualification. For complete Recruitment Detail or information Means required Educational Qualification, Experiences, Relaxation in Age Limit & Total No. of Vacancies, Selection Process of candidates, Pay Scale, Application Fee or How to pay the Application Fee, step by step information on how to apply & other relevant guidelines are given below.
NITRD 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post:
- Staff Nurse: 05 Posts
- Data Entry Operator: 01 Post
- Field Worker: 01 Post
Total Number of Vacancies: 06 Posts
Job Location: Delhi
Age Limit: Candidates age Should be 18- 30 Years. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Staff Nurse: Candidates Should Have Passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology as science subjects or equivalent from a recognized board and diploma in Nursing ‘A’ grade from a registered council.
- Data Entry Operator: Candidates Should Have Passed 12th pass from recognized board, speed of test of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
- Field Worker: Candidates Should Have Passed 10+2 with one year experience in the field work relating to health/training related to health investigation.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Based on their Performance in Personal Interview.
Application Fees: NIL.
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 31,500/- Per Month.
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 12,000/- Per Month.
- Field Worker: Rs. 17,040/- Per Month.
How to Apply: Candidate may Attend the Interview with All Necessary Documents to ” Office of the Director, NITRD, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi–110030 “ on 26 & 28.04.2017.
- Date & Time for Interview for DEO & Stuff Nurse Posts: 26.04.2017 | 01:00 PM
- Date & Time for Interview for Field Worker Posts: 28.04.2017 | 01:30 PM
- Venue: Office of the Director, NITRD, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi–110030.
- Click Here to Download Official Notification DEO & Stuff Nurse Posts
- Click Here to Download Official Notification Field Worker Posts
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.