NIRTH Recruitment 2017 – Laboratory Technician Vacancy: National Institute for Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH) has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of Laboratory Technician Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Attend for Interview on the Date of 27.04.2017. It’s a Very Good Opportunity for all Government Job Seekers. In Accordance with the merit, the Selection Board picks the suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Outstanding Persons are Chosen & Posted in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh. For More Knowledge about NIRTH Recruitment 2017, Visit the Official Website at www.nirth.res.in, so you can get their Important Notification Regarding the Topic of NIRTH Recruitment.
NIRTH Recruitment 2017 – Apply @ nirth.res.in
|Job Recruitment Details In Short:|
|Company Name:||National Institute for Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH)|
NIRTH Recruitment 2017, Candidates seeking for Career Opportunity may Attend for Interview for Laboratory Technician Jobs. Aspirants shall be appointed either on Regular/ Contract/ Temporary Basis as per discretion of management. NIRTH offers Various Career Opportunities for individuals who are possessing relevant Education Qualification. For complete Recruitment Detail or information Means required Educational Qualification, Experiences, Relaxation in Age Limit & Total No. of Vacancies, Selection Process of candidates, Pay Scale, Application Fee or How to pay the Application Fee, step by step information on how to apply & other relevant guidelines are given below.
NIRTH 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
- Advertisement No:
- Name of the Post: Laboratory Technician
- Total Number of Vacancies: 06 Posts
- Job Location: Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
Eligible Criteria for NIRTH Recruitment:
- Age Limit: Candidates Age should be 30 Years as on 13.09.2016. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have Passed 12th Passed in Science Subject & Two Years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician from a Recognized University or Institute.
Other Specific Information:
- Selection Procedure: Candidates are Selected based on their Performance in Written test & Interview.
- Application Fee: NIL.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 16,000/- Per Month.
How Can You Apply:
- Candidates may Attend for Interview with All Necessary Documents to ” District TB Officer, District Hospital, Campus Jhabua (MP) “ on 27.04.2017.
- Date & Time for Interview: 27.04.2017 | 10:00 AM
- Venue: District TB Officer, District Hospital, Campus Jhabua (MP)
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.