NIN Jobs Recruitment Update
- Research Assistant, Filed Worker & DEO Posts Job Details – Last Date: 08 & 09.02.2018
NIN Recruitment 2018 – Research Assistant, Filed Worker & DEO Vacancy: National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of Research Assistant, Filed Worker & DEO Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Attend for Interview on 08 & 09.02.2018.
NIN 2018 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Official Website: www.ninindia.org
Name of the Post:
- Research Assistant (Nutrition): 02 Posts
- Research Assistant (Social Work/ Sociology): 02 Posts
- Field Worker: 02 Posts
- Data Entry Operator: 00 Post
Total Number of Vacancies: 07 Posts
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Age Limit: Candidates age Should be Not Exceed 30 Years. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Research Assistant (Nutrition): Graduate m Food & Nutrition/ Home Science from a recognized University Three years work experience in health and Nutrition Surveys from a recognized institute or Master’s degree m Food & Nutrition/ Home Science from a recognized University.
- Research Assistant (Social Work/ Sociology): Graduate m Social Work/ Sociology from a recognized University ii. Three years work experience m Social/ Community work from a recognized institute Master’s degree In Social Work/ Sociology from a recognized University.
- Field Worker: Graduation in Social Work Sociology.
- Data Entry Operator: 12th, pass in Science subjects. ii. Two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician/ PMW/ radiology/ radiography or related subjects 12″‘ pass in Science subjects. h One year DML T plus one-year required experience in the recognised organisation or two years field/ laboratory experience’2 or animal housekeeping in Government recognised organisation.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Based on their Performance in Interview.
How to Apply: Candidate may Attend for Interview with All Necessary Documents like Original & attested photocopies of Relevant Documents, Experience Certificate to ” The Head Of The Department Of Social Work, Gulbarga University, Gulbarga-585106 Karnataka “ on 08 & 09.02.2018.
- Date & Time for Interview: 08 & 09.02.2018.
- Venue: The Head Of The Department Of Social Work, Gulbarga University, Gulbarga-585106 Karnataka