NIIST Jobs Recruitment Update
- Project Assistant-I, II & III Posts Job Details – Last Date: 24 to 26.10.2017
NIIST Recruitment 2017 – Project Assistant-I, II & III Vacancy: National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science & Technology (NIIST) has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of Project Assistant-I, II & III Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Attend for Interview on 24 to 26.10.2017.
NIIST 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Advertisements No: PA/10/2017
Official Website: www.niist.res.in
Name of the Post:
- Project Assistant-III: 02 Posts
- Project Assistant-I: 01 Post
- Project Assistant-II: 01 Post
Total Number of Vacancies: 03 Posts
Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Age Limit: Candidates age Should be 35 Years for roject Assistant-III, 28 Years for Project Assistant-I, 30 Years for Project Assistant-II as on date of walk in interview. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Project Assistant-III: M.E/ M.Tech in Metallurgical/ Mechanical Engineering.
- Project Assistant-I: Diploma in Metallurgical/ Mechanical Engineering.
- Project Assistant-II: M.Sc in Biochemistry/ Genomics/ Plant Physiology/ Microbiology.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Based on their Performance in Written Test/ Interview.
How to Apply: Candidate may Attend for Interview with All Necessary Documents like Original & attested photocopies of Relevant Documents, Experience Certificate to ” CSIR-NIIST, Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 019 “ on 24 to 26.10.2017.
- Date & Time for Interview: 24 to 26.10.2017 | 09:00 AM
- Venue: CSIR-NIIST, Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 019.
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.