NFR Jobs Recruitment Update
- 21 Sports Quota Posts Job Details – Last Date: 27.11.2017
NFR Recruitment 2017 – 21 Sports Quota Vacancy: Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of 21 Sports Quota Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply in Prescribed Application Format on or Before the Last Date 27.11.2017.
NFR 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Advertisements No: 01/2017
Official Website: www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
Name of the Post: Sports Quota
- Hockey: 16 Posts
- Basketball: 02 Posts
- Cricket: 01 Post
- Cycling: 01 Post
- Volleyball: 01 Post
Total Number of Vacancies: 21 Posts
Job Location: Guwahati, Assam
Age Limit: Candidates age Should be 18 to 21 Years as on 01.01.2018. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Hockey: Represented the country in any of the Category-B championships/events OR At least 3rd position in any of the Category-C championships/events OR At least 3rd position in Senior/Youth/Junior National Championships OR At least 3rd position in National Games organized under the aegis of Indian Olympic Association OR At least 3rd position in All India Inter University Championships organized under the aegis of Association of Indian Universities OR 1st position in Federation Cup Championships (Senior Category).
- Basketball: Represented the country in Olympic Games (Category-A) OR At least 3rd position in any of the Category-B championships/events.
- Other Posts: Refer Official Notification.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Based on their Performance in Trial of Sports Performance, Educational Qualification, Interview & Assessment of Sports Achievement.
Application Fees: Candidates have to Pay Rs. 500/- for UR & Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/Ex. Servicemen/ Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), Women, Minorities and Economic Backward Classes in favour of FA & CAO/NF Railway, and payable at Maligaon Post Office, Guwahati – 781011. Candidates except those mentioned in sub-para.
How to Apply: Candidate may Apply in Prescribed Application Format & Send it with All Necessary Documents like Attested Copies of Certificates, Educational Certificates, Date of Birth Proof & Experience Certificates (If Have) to ” Asstt. Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Northeast Frontier Railway HQ, Maligaon, Guwahati – 781 011 (Assam) “ on or Before the Last Date 27.11.2017.
- Last Date to Received Application Format: 27.11.2017.
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.