NEHU Jobs Recruitment Update
- 16 Non-Teaching Group-A Posts Job Details – Last Date: 30.11.2017
NEHU Recruitment 2017 – 16 Non-Teaching Group-A Vacancy: North Eastern Hill University (NEHU), Shillong has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of 16 Non-Teaching Group-A Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply in Prescribed Application Format on or Before the Last Date 30.11.2017.
NEHU 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Advertisements No: 1-4/Estt.II(B)/2017-871
Official Website: www.nehu.ac.in
Name of the Post: Non-Teaching Group-A
- Registrar: 01 Post
- Finance Officer: 01 Post
- Controller of Examinations: 01 Post
- Librarian: 01 Post
- Director, College Development Council: 01 Post
- University Engineer: 01 Post
- Deputy Registrar: 02 Posts
- Assistant Librarian: 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar (Shillong Campus): 04 Posts
- Assistant Registrar (Tura Campus): 01 Post
- System Analyst: 01 Post
- Scientific Officer (SAIF): 01 Post
Total Number of Vacancies: 16 Posts
Job Location: Shillong, Meghalay
- Registrar & Controller of Examinations: Master Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 points scale and at least 15 years’ of experience as Lecturer/ Assistant Professor or Comparable experience in research establishments and /or other institutions of higher education.
- Finance Officer: Master Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 points scale and at least 15 years’ of experience as Lecturer/ Assistant Professor or Comparable experience in research establishments and /or other institutions of higher education or Chartered Accountant having minimum experience of 10 years as Chartered Accountant.
- Librarian: Master Degree in library science/ information science/ documentation with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC seven points scale and consistently good academic record and having minimum prescribed API score as laid down in relevant UGC Regulation and at least 13 years as a Deputy Librarian in a University library or 18 years experience as a College Librarian.
- Other Posts: Refer Official Notification.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Based on their Performance in Interview.
Application Fees: Candidates have to Pay Rs. 500/- for General/ OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- only for SC/ ST candidates paid online through State Bank of India (SBI) online portal www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect and then follow the subsequent menus for NEHU Development Account- “recruitment application fee”. No fee for Women and Person With Disabilities candidates.
How to Apply: Candidate may Apply in Prescribed Application Format & Send it with All Necessary Documents like Attested Copies of Certificates, State Bank collect transaction ID, Educational Certificates, Date of Birth Proof & Experience Certificates to ” The Section Officer (Estt.II.B), NEHU, Mawkynroh, Umshing, Shillong-793022 “ on or Before the Last Date 30.11.2017. The envelope should be super scribed as “Application for the post Applied for—–” in bold letters.
- Last Date to Received Application Format: 30.11.2017.