Nagaland University Recruitment 2017 – 61 Teaching & Non Teaching Vacancy: Nagaland University has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of 61 Teaching & Non Teaching Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply in Prescribed Application Format Before the Last Date 20.10.2017. It’s a Very Good Opportunity for all Government Job Seekers. In Accordance with the merit, the Selection Board picks the suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Outstanding Persons are Chosen & Posted in Nagaland. Aspirants shall be appointed either on Regular/ Contract/ Temporary Basis as per discretion of management. For More Knowledge about Nagaland University Recruitment 2017, Visit the Official Website at www.nagalanduniversity.ac.in, so you can get their Important Notification Regarding the Topic of Nagaland University Recruitment.
Nagaland University 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Advertisements No: NU/ESTT-TT/Advt-01/2016-3125
Official Website: www.nagalanduniversity.ac.in
Name of the Post:
- Registrar: 01 Post
- Professor: 33 Posts
- Associate Professor: 18 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 09 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 61 Posts
Job Location: Nagaland
Age Limit: Candidates age Should be As Per Rules. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Registrar: An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/ allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/ or research/policy papers + A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in University/college and/or experience in research at the University/National level institutions/industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.
- Professor: An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/ allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/ or research/policy papers + A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in University/college and/or experience in research at the University/National level institutions/industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.
- Associate Professor: Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/ allied/relevant disciplines and A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks + A minimum of eight years experience of teaching and/ or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/Industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/ or research/policy papers.
- Assistant Professor: Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Based on their Performance in Test or Interview.
Application Fees: Candidates have to Pay Rs.500/- for General, Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates and deposited by cash/ transfer to Nagaland University Accoount No.33797581389 or by Demand Draft in favour of Nagaland University payable at State Bank of India, Lumami Branch (IFSC Code No.SBIN0013380).
How to Apply: Candidate may Apply in Prescribed Application Format & Send it with All Necessary Documents like Attested Copies of Certificates, Educational Certificates, Date of Birth Proof & Experience Certificates (If Have) to ” Recruitment Cell (Establishment Section-II), Nagaland University, Headquarters: Lumami, P.O: Lumami, Pin-798627 District: Zunheboto, Nagaland “ on or Before the Last Date 20.10.2017. The envelope superscribing as “Application for the Post of ———–”
Important Dates: Last Date to Received Application Format: 20.10.2017.
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.