NAAC Recruitment 2017 – Advisers, Assistants & Driver Vacancy: National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), Bangalore has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of Advisers, Assistants & Driver Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply Online before 23.05.2017. It’s a Very Good Opportunity for all Government Job Seekers. In Accordance with the merit, the Selection Board picks the suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Outstanding Persons are Chosen & Posted in Bengaluru, Karnataka. For More Knowledge about NAAC Recruitment 2017, Visit the Official Website at www.naac.gov.in, so you can get their Important Notification Regarding the Topic of NAAC Recruitment.
NAAC Recruitment 2017 – Apply @ naac.gov.in
|Job Recruitment Details In Short:|
|Company Name:||National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), Bangalore|
NAAC Recruitment 2017, Candidates seeking for Career Opportunity may Apply Online for Advisers, Assistants & Driver Jobs. Aspirants shall be appointed either on Regular/ Contract/ Temporary Basis as per discretion of management. NAAC offers Various Career Opportunities for individuals who are possessing relevant Education Qualification. For complete Recruitment Detail or information Means required Educational Qualification, Experiences, Relaxation in Age Limit & Total No. of Vacancies, Selection Process of candidates, Pay Scale, Application Fee or How to pay the Application Fee, step by step information on how to apply & other relevant guidelines are given below.
NAAC 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Advertisements No: 01/NAAC/2017
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Adviser: 10 Posts
- System Analyst: 01 Post
- Assistant Librarian: 01 Post
- Assistant (Publication): 01 Post
- Junior Semi Professional Assistant: 07 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 01 Post
- Library Assistant: 02 Posts
- Driver: 01 Post
Total Number of Vacancies: 24 Posts
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Post 01 – 03: Candidates age Should be 35 Years.
- Post 04 & Post 06: Candidates age Should be 30 Years.
- Other Posts: Candidates age Should be 25 Years.
- Assistant Adviser: Candidates Should have good academic record with first or high second class Masters Degree In the relevant field or an equivalent degree of a foreign university; AND A Doctorate of an Indian or foreign university with published research work of a high standard & Atleast five years experience in the field of higher education assessment and accreditation.
- System Analyst: Candidates Should have Good Academic Record and MCA/B.Tech/B.E.(Computer science/information technology) with the minimum 55% marks. Proven knowledge of relational database management software such as MS SQL server and Oracle/ERP/accounting software & At least 5 years experience and knowledge of designing and developing client/server applications/system administration of servers, working on operating systems such as MS Windows (latest) and Linux/UNIX troubleshooting local area network (LAN). Non-and skill in application programming and systems analysis and related programming support functions.
- Assistant Librarian: Candidates Should Have Master’s degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation science with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade where the grading system is practiced and a consistently good academic record with knowledge on computerization of library work experience in library in ICT and database management.
- Assistant (Publication): Candidates Should Have Masters degree with 2nd class in Hindi or English with the other language as a main subject at the degree level & Three years experience in a reputed book publishing/printing organisation.
- Junior Semi Professional Assistant: Candidates Should Have Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university, with at least 55% marks or its equivalent & Experience of not less than one year in library/ accounts/ data entry and record maintenance.
- Technical Assistant: Candidates Should Have Bachelor’s degree with at least 55% marks from a recognized university or Diploma in Electronics and Communication.
- Library Assistant: Candidates Should Have Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with at least 55% marks or its equivalent & Experience of not less than one year in library/ accounts/ data entry and record maintenance.
- Driver: Candidates Should Have 10 (Matric) with +2 pass or its equivalent from a recognized school or institution & Possession of a valid driving license of the 4 wheeler motor vehicle and maintenance ability to rectify minor defects in the vehicle. The driving test will be conducted by the government of India authorized agency.
How to Apply: Candidate may Apply Online through the Official Website www.naac.gov.in on or Before the Last Date 23.05.2017.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 23.05.2017.
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.