Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Engineer & Analyst Vacancy: Meghalaya Public Service Commission (PSC), Shillong has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer & Analyst Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply Online or Offline before 05.05.2017. It’s a Very Good Opportunity for all Government Job Seekers. In Accordance with the merit, the Selection Board picks the suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Outstanding Persons are Chosen & Posted in Shillong, Meghalaya. For More Knowledge about Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017, Visit the Official Website at www.mpsc.nic.in, so you can get their Important Notification Regarding the Topic of Meghalaya PSC Recruitment.
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply @ mpsc.nic.in
|Job Recruitment Details In Short:|
|Company Name:||Meghalaya Public Service Commission (PSC), Shillong|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017, Candidates seeking for Career Opportunity may Apply Online or Offline for Assistant Engineer & Analyst Jobs. Aspirants shall be appointed either on Regular/ Contract/ Temporary Basis as per discretion of management. Meghalaya PSC offers Various Career Opportunities for individuals who are possessing relevant Education Qualification. For complete Recruitment Detail or information Means required Educational Qualification, Experiences, Relaxation in Age Limit & Total No. of Vacancies, Selection Process of candidates, Pay Scale, Application Fee or How to pay the Application Fee, step by step information on how to apply & other relevant guidelines are given below.
Meghalaya PSC 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Advertisements No: PSC/ADVT-38/1/2016-2017/54
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 07 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 07 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 01 Post
- Assistant Analyst: 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (CEW): 01 Post
Total Number of Vacancies: 17 Posts
Job Location: Shillong, Meghalaya
Age Limit: Candidates age Should be 21 – 30 Years for Assistant Engineer (CEW) & 18 – 27 Years For Other Posts as on 01.01.2017. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical): Graduation in Engineering (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical) from a recognised University (or have passed in Section A and B or AMIE India Civil).
- Assistant Analyst: Second Class M.Sc in Chemistry or B.Sc Degree in Chemistry from a recognized University AIC (Associate ship of the Institution of Chemistry) India by Examination in the Section of Inorganic Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry.
- Assistant Engineer (CEW): B.E/ B.Tech/ AMIE in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution.
Application Fees: Candidates have to Pay Rs. 350/- for Assistant Analyst Posts & Rs. 460/- for Other Posts through Challan Mode at MPSC Challan available at Office Counter of MPSC, Office, Headquarter, Shillong, MPSC Cell at Tura, Nongstoin, Jowai, Baghmara, Williamnagar & Nongpoh. No Fee For PwD Candidates.
Pay Scale: Refer Official Notification.
How to Apply:
- Online Mode: Candidate may Apply Online through the Official Website www.mpsc.nic.in on or Before the Last Date 05.05.2017.
- Offline Mode: Candidate may Apply in Prescribed Application Format & Send it to Office Counter of MPSC, Office, Headquarter, Shillong & MPSC Cell at Tura, Nongstoin, Jowai, Baghmara, Williamnagar & Nongpoh and can send their applications by registered post to Commission’s office at Shillong on or Before the Last Date 05.05.2017.
- Last Date to Apply Online & Send the Application Format: 05.05.2017.
- Click Here to Download Official Notification
- Click Here to Apply Online
- Click Here to Download Application Form
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.