Mata Sundri College for Women Recruitment 2017 – Non Teaching Vacancy: Mata Sundri College for Women, University of Delhi has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of Non Teaching Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Send their Documents on or Before the Last Date of 15.12.2017. It’s a Very Good Opportunity for all Government Job Seekers. In Accordance with the merit, the Selection Board picks the suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Outstanding Persons are Chosen & Posted in Delhi. For More Knowledge about Mata Sundri College for Women Recruitment 2017, Visit the Official Website at www.ms.du.ac.in, so you can get their Important Notification Regarding the Topic of Mata Sundri College for Women Recruitment.
Mata Sundri College for Women Recruitment 2017 – Apply @ ms.du.ac.in
|Job Recruitment Details In Short:|
|Company Name:||Mata Sundri College for Women, University of Delhi|
Mata Sundri College for Women Recruitment 2017, Candidates seeking for Career Opportunity may Send their Application for Non Teaching Jobs. Aspirants shall be appointed either on Regular/ Contract/ Temporary Basis as per discretion of management. Mata Sundri College for Women offers Various Career Opportunities for individuals who are possessing relevant Education Qualification. For complete Recruitment Detail or information Means required Educational Qualification, Experiences, Relaxation in Age Limit & Total No. of Vacancies, Selection Process of candidates, Pay Scale, Application Fee or How to pay the Application Fee, step by step information on how to apply & other relevant guidelines are given below.
Mata Sundri College for Women 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Official Website: www.ms.du.ac.in
Name of the Post: Non Teaching
- Admin Officer: 01 Post
- OMSP Instructor: 01 Post
- JACT / Caretaker: 03 Posts
- Semi Professional Assistant (Library): 01 Post
- Tabla Player: 01 Post
- Multi Tasking Staff (Library Attendant): 04 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 11 Posts
Job Location: Delhi
Age Limit: Candidates age Should be 27 Years for JACT / Caretaker, 30 Years for Tabla Player, MTS (Library Attendant), OMSP Instructor & 35 Years for Admin Officer & Semi Professional Assistant (Library) Posts.
- Administrative Officer: Good academic record plus Master degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale (5% relaxation in marks for SC/ST/PWD category).
- OMSP Instructor: A Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers. Diploma / Certificate of higher or lower grade in English Shorthand and Typewriting of a examination body other than UPSC. Teaching experience in English Shorthand through common words: (b) Vertical, horizontal or higher frequency word pattern of teaching typewriting and (c) General English. Aptitude for teaching English Shorthand and Typewriting. Minimum of 10 years “service as English Stenographer”.
- Junior Assistant: A Senior Secondary School Certificate (Matric with +2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board /University / Institution with at least 50% marks or a Graduate from a recognized University. Having a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers.
- Care Taker: 10th standard with ITI Trade Certificate or an equivalent qualification in Electrical/ Civil/ Plumbing/ Air-Conditioning). At least three years’ experience in the field, preferably in a Government department/organization or commercial establishment of repute.
- Semi Professional Assistant (Library): Graduate in Arts / Science / Commerce or any other discipline or any other higher qualification with 50% marks; B.Lib.Sc / B.L.I. Sc. With 50% marks. Course in Computer Application at Graduate / PG level or Six months Computer Science course from a recognized institution.
- Tabla Player: Proficiency in the art of Tabla Playing with particular reference to the accompaniment aspects both for Vocal (Khyal and Dhrupad gayakies) and Instrumental. Degree/ Diploma in Tabla/Pakhawaj or Should have undergone training in Tabla/Pakhawaj under an established Guru, for a period not less than 3 years. Two years of working experience in University College/ recognized institution/ A.I.R./ Doordarshan.
- MTS Library: Passed 10th (matric) or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized Institution. Certificate in Library Science/ Library & Information Science from a recognized Institution.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Based on their Performance in Written Test & Interview.
Application Fees: Candidates have to Pay Rs. 200/- for UR/OBC Category Candidates through Demand Draft in a Favour Of Principal, Mata Sundri College for Women, Payable at Delhi. No Fee For SC/ST/PwD & All Category Women Candidates.
How to Apply: Candidate may Apply in Prescribed Application Format & Send it with All Necessary Documents like Attested Copies of Certificates, Educational Certificates, Date of Birth Proof & Experience Certificates to ” The Principal Mata Sundri College For Women Mata Sundri Lane New Delhi-110002 “ on or before 15.12.2017.
Important Dates: Last Date to Received Application Format: 15.12.2017.
- Click Here to Download Official Notification
- Click Here to Download Application Form
- Click Here to Download Guidelines
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.