Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2017 – Senior Resident Vacancy: Malabar Cancer Centre has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of Senior Resident Vacancies.Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply in Prescribed Application Format Before the Last Date 29.04.2017. It’s a Very Good Opportunity for all Government Job Seekers. In Accordance with the merit, the Selection Board picks the suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Outstanding Persons are Chosen & Posted in Kerala. For More Knowledge about Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2017, Visit the Official Website at www.mcc.kerala.gov.in, so you can get their Important Notification Regarding the Topic of Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment.
Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2017 – Apply @ mcc.kerala.gov.in
|Job Recruitment Details In Short:|
|Company Name:||Malabar Cancer Centre|
Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2017, Candidates seeking for Career Opportunity may Send their Applications for Senior Resident Jobs. Aspirants shall be appointed either on Regular/ Contract/ Temporary Basis as per discretion of management. Malabar Cancer Centre offers Various Career Opportunities for individuals who are possessing relevant Education Qualification. For complete Recruitment Detail or information Means required Educational Qualification, Experiences, Relaxation in Age Limit & Total No. of Vacancies, Selection Process of candidates, Pay Scale, Application Fee or How to pay the Application Fee, step by step information on how to apply & other relevant guidelines are given below.
Malabar Cancer Centre 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
Name of the Department:
- Surgical Oncology: 01 Post
- Radiation Oncology: 01 Post
- Medical Oncology: 03 Posts
- Imageology: 03 Posts
- Onco-pathology: 01 Post
- Molecular Oncology: 01 Post
Total Number of Vacancies: 10 Posts
Job Location: Kerala
Age Limit: Candidates age Should be As Per Norms. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Surgical Oncology: DNB/ MS General Surgery/ ENT/ MD Obstetrics and Gynecology/ MDS (Maxillo facial surgery) with fellowship in Head and Neck Oncology/ M.Ch Surgical Oncology.
- Radiation Oncology: DMRT/ MD/DNB Radiotherapy.
- Medical Oncology: DNB/ MD Medicine/ Radiotherapy/ Pediatric Medicine/ DM Medical Oncology/ DNB Medical Oncology.
- Imageology: DMRD/MD / DNB Radio Diagnosis.
- Onco-pathology: MD/ DNB Pathology.
- Molecular Oncology: MD/ DNB/ Ph.D Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Molecular Oncology.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Based on their Performance in Interview.
Application Fees: Candidates have to Pay Rs. 1,000/- through DD in a Favour Of Nationalized Bank Of Director, Malabar Cancer Centre payable at Thalassery.
- Molecular Oncology: Rs. 50,000/- Per Month.
- Other Posts: Rs. 60,000/- Per Month.
How to Apply: Candidate may Apply in Prescribed Application Format & Send it to ” The Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery, Kerala-670103 “ on or Before the Last Date 29.04.2017.
- Last Date to Received Application Format: 29.04.2017.
- Date & Time of Interview: 13.05.2017 | 10:00 AM
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.