Lucknow Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017 – Translator & Typist Vacancy: Office of Principal Director, Defence Estates, Central Command, Lucknow Cantonment Board has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of Translator & Typist Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply in Prescribed Application Format Before the Last Date 15.10.2017. It’s a Very Good Opportunity for all Government Job Seekers. In Accordance with the merit, the Selection Board picks the suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Outstanding Persons are Chosen & Posted in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. Aspirants shall be appointed either on Regular/ Contract/ Temporary Basis as per discretion of management. For More Knowledge about Lucknow Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017, Visit the Official Website at www.cblucknow.org.in, so you can get their Important Notification Regarding the Topic of Lucknow Cantonment Board Recruitment.
Lucknow Cantonment Board 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Official Website: www.cblucknow.org.in
Name of the Post:
- Junior Hindi Translator: 01 Post
- Hindi Typist: 01 Post
Total Number of Vacancies: 02 Posts
Job Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Junior Hindi Translator: Candidates age Should be 18 – 30 Years on 15-10-2017. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Hindi Typist: Candidates age Should be 18 – 27 Years on 15-10-2017. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Junior Hindi Translator: Master’s degree in Hindi/ English as a compulsory/ elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level or Masters degree in any subject other than Hindi/ English with Hindi and English as compulsory/ elective subject at degree level or Bachelors degree of a recognized University with Hindi and English as compulsory/ elective subject plus recognized Diploma/ Certificate course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa or two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central/ State Govt. of India undertaking.
- Hindi Typist: Matriculation or equivalent examination of recognized University/ Board, Speed of not less than 25 words per minute in Typewriting in Hindi.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Based on their Performance in Written Test & Skill Test.
How to Apply: Candidate may Apply in Prescribed Application Format & Send it with All Necessary Documents like Attested Copies of Certificates, Educational Certificates, Date of Birth Proof & Experience Certificates (If Have) to ” Principal Director, Defence Estates, Central Command, 17 Cariappa Road, Lucknow Cantt – 226002 (UP) “ on or Before the Last Date 15.10.2017 & for Remote Areas 31.10.2017.
- Last Date to Received Application Format: 15.10.2017.
- Last Date to Received Application Format for Remote Areas: 31.10.2017.
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.