KUD Jobs Recruitment Update
- Non Teaching Posts Job Details – Last Date: 30.11.2017
KUD Recruitment 2017 – Non Teaching Vacancy: Karnatak University Dharwad (KUD) has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of Non Teaching Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply in Prescribed Application Format on or Before the Last Date 30.11.2017.
KUD 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Advertisements No: KU-DPAR/ADVT/HK/2017-18/
Official Website: www.kud.ac.in
Name of the Post: Non Teaching
- Technical Engineer (USIC): 01 Post
- Nurse: 01 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant (Statistics Dept.): 01 Post
- Asst. Horticulture Officer (Garden Dept.): 01 Post
- Junior Technical Assistant (USIC): 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant (Lab. Tech.): 02 Posts
- Lab. Technician (Health Centre): 01 Post
- Horticulture Asst: 01 Post
- Binder (K.U. Press): 01 Post
- Carpenter (Eng. Dept.): 01 Post
- Carpenter (Central Workshop): 01 Post
- Care Taker (Guest House): 01 Post
Total Number of Vacancies: 13 Posts
Job Location: Karnataka
Age Limit: Candidates age Should be 18 to 35 Years for General Merit, 18 to 38 Years for Other Backward Communities, 18 to 40 Years for SC/ ST/ CAT-1 Candidates.
Education Qualification: Refer Official Notification.
Application Fees: Candidates have to Pay Rs. 200/- for SC/ ST/ Cat-I/ Physcially disabled & Rs. 400/- for GM and others in the form of challan/ a crossed D.D as processing fees drawn in favor of the Finance Officer, Karnatak University, Dharwad payable at K.U. Campus, Dharwad/ online paid receipt through State Bank of India/ Syndicate Bank gateway in the University website www.kud.ac.in.
How to Apply: Candidate may Apply in Prescribed Application Format & Send it with All Necessary Documents like Attested Copies of Certificates, Educational Certificates, Date of Birth Proof & Experience Certificates to ” Registrar, Karnatak University, Dharwad – 580 003 “ on or Before the Last Date 30.11.2017.
- Last Date to Received Application Format: 30.11.2017.
- Note: Separate applications are to be sent for each post by clearly mentioning the Name of the Post.