KEA Recruitment 2017 – 1203 Lecturer Vacancy: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of 1203 Lecturer Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply Online before 06.04.2017. It’s a Very Good Opportunity for all Government Job Seekers. In Accordance with the merit, the Selection Board picks the suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Outstanding Persons are Chosen & Posted in Mumbai, Maharashtra. For More Knowledge about Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) Recruitment 2017, Visit the Official Website at www.kea.kar.nic.in, so you can get their Important Notification Regarding the Topic of KEA Recruitment.
KEA Recruitment 2017 – Apply @ kea.kar.nic.in
|Job Recruitment Details In Short:|
|Company Name:||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)|
KEA Recruitment 2017, Candidates seeking for Career Opportunity may Apply Online for Lecturer Jobs. Aspirants shall be appointed either on Regular/ Contract/ Temporary Basis as per discretion of management. Karnataka Examination Authority offers Various Career Opportunities for individuals who are possessing relevant Education Qualification. For complete Recruitment Detail or information Means required Educational Qualification, Experiences, Relaxation in Age Limit & Total No. of Vacancies, Selection Process of candidates, Pay Scale, Application Fee or How to pay the Application Fee, step by step information on how to apply & other relevant guidelines are given below.
KEA 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
- Advertisement No: ED/KEA/ADMN/CR-54/2014-15
- Name of the Post: Lecturer
- Total Number of Vacancies: 1203 Posts
- Job Location: Karnataka
Eligible Criteria for KEA Recruitment:
- Age Limit: Candidates Age should be 21 – 40 Years. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have Passed Master’s Degree in Second Class with Minimum 55% Marks in the Relevant Subject with B.Ed or Its Equivalent from a Recognized University or Institute.
Other Specific Information:
- Selection Procedure: Candidates are Selected based on their Performance in Written Test or Interview.
- Application Fee: Candidates have to Pay Rs. 2,500/- for General & Rs. 2,000/- for SC/ST & Disabled Candidates. Submit the Fees through by Any Branch or Computerised Post Office. The Fee will be Non Refundable for Above Mentioned Categories Candidates.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 22,800 – 43,200/- Per Month.
How Can You Apply:
- Candidates may Apply Online through the Official Website www.kea.kar.nic.in on or Before 06.04.2017.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 07.03.2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 06.04.2017
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.