Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 – 1789 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancy: Karnataka Postal Circle has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of 1789 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply Online before 08.05.2017. It’s a Very Good Opportunity for all Government Job Seekers. In Accordance with the merit, the Selection Board picks the suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Outstanding Persons are Chosen & Posted in Mumbai, Maharashtra. For More Knowledge about Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2017, Visit the Official Website at www.karnatakapost.gov.in, so you can get their Important Notification Regarding the Topic of Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment.
Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 – Apply @ karnatakapost.gov.in
|Job Recruitment Details In Short:|
|Company Name:||Karnataka Postal Circle|
Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2017, Candidates seeking for Career Opportunity may Apply Online for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Jobs. Aspirants shall be appointed either on Regular/ Contract/ Temporary Basis as per discretion of management. Karnataka Postal Circle offers Various Career Opportunities for individuals who are possessing relevant Education Qualification. For complete Recruitment Detail or information Means required Educational Qualification, Experiences, Relaxation in Age Limit & Total No. of Vacancies, Selection Process of candidates, Pay Scale, Application Fee or How to pay the Application Fee, step by step information on how to apply & other relevant guidelines are given below.
Karnataka Postal Circle 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
- Advertisement No: R&E/2-94/GDS-ONLINE/2016/I DATED AT BG 560 001
- Name of the Post: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 1789 Posts
- Job Location: Karnataka
Eligible Criteria for Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment:
|Education Qualification||Age Limit|
|10th Standard Passed||18 – 40 Years as on 05.05.2017|
Other Specific Information:
- Selection Procedure: Candidates are Selected based on their Performance in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
- Application Fee: Candidates have to Pay Rs. 100/- For OC/OBC Candidates through at any Head Post Office. No Fee For SC/ST Candidates.
- Pay Scale: As Per Norms.
How Can You Apply:
- Candidates may Apply Online through the Official Website www.karnatakapost.gov.in on or Before 08.05.2017.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 08.04.2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08.05.2017
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.