Indian Institute Of Technology Delhi Jobs 2017 – Senior Research Fellow Vacancy: Indian Institute Of Technology Delhi has recently Published a Jobs Vacancy for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow Posts.Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply Before on 18 July 2017.
Indian Institute Of Technology Delhi Jobs 2017 – Apply @ www.iitd.ac.in
|Job Recruitment Details In Short:|
|Company Name:||Indian Institute Of Technology Delhi|
|Job Role:||Senior Research Fellow|
|Walk-In Date:||18 July 2017|
|Walk-In Time:||03:00 PM|
Indian Institute Of Technology Delhi 2017 Job Details:
The Indian Institutes of Technology (popularly known as IITs) are institutions of national importance established through an Act of Parliament for fostering excellence in education. There are fifteen IITs at present, located in Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi, Gandhinagar, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Mandi, Mumbai, Patna, Ropar and Roorkee. Over the years IITs have created world class educational platforms dynamically sustained through internationally recognized research based on excellent infrastructural facilities.
- Title of the Project: Asymmetric Multicomponent One Pot Synthetic Transformations an Easy Access to Functionalized Small Molecules (RP03213).
- Funding Agency: Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR).
- Name of the Project Investigator: Prof. Ravi P Singh.
- Deptt/.Centre: Department of Chemistry.
- Duration of the project Upto: 30/06/2019.
- Consolidated Pay-slab: Rs.28,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 30%.
- Qualifications: 1st class M.Sc. with four years research experience plus NET/GATE qualification.
Committee Room, Department of Chemistry, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016.