IIFPT Jobs Recruitment Update
- RA, SRF & Project Asst Posts Job Details – Last Date: 31.10.2017
IIFPT Recruitment 2017 – RA, SRF & Project Asst Vacancy: Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IICPT), Thanjavur has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of RA, SRF & Project Asst Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Attend for Interview on 31.10.2017.
IIFPT 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Advertisements No: A/101/2017
Official Website: www.iifpt.edu.in
Name of the Post:
- Research Associate: 02 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow: 01 Post
- Sr Research Fellow: 01 Post
- SRF: 02 Posts
- Proj Asst: 01 Post
- Project Assistant: 01 Post
- Proj Assistant: 01 Post
- PA: 01 Post
Total Number of Vacancies: 10 Posts
Job Location: Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu
Age Limit: Candidates age Should be 35 Years for Men & 40 Years for Women as on Date of Interview. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Research Associate: Ph.D degree in Food Process Engineering/ Food Science and Technology/ Biotechnology/ Allied disciplines (or) Master’s degree in these subject with first division or 60% marks.
- Senior Research Fellow & Sr Research Fellow: M.Tech in Food Process Engineering/ Food Science and Technology/ Biotechnology/ Allied disciplines.
- SRF: Post Hraduate in Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Food Chemistry with NET/ SLET or Doctorate Degree.
- Proj Asst & Project Assistant: B. Tech/ B.Sc in FPE/ FT/ FST/ Biochemistry/ FSN or allied subjects.
- Proj Assistant: B.Tech/ B.E. Degree in Food Process Engineering/ Agri. Engineering/ Food Science & Technology or any equivalent Degree.
- PA: Degree in Food process Engineering/ Food Technology/ Food science/ Agricultural entomology/ Biotechnology.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Based on their Performance in Written Examination & Interview.
Application Fees: Candidates have to Pay Rs. 500/- by Cash/ DD/ Postal Order drawn in favour of ‘ The Director, Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Thanjavur ‘. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
How to Apply: Candidate may Attend for Interview with All Necessary Documents like Original & attested photocopies of Relevant Documents, Experience Certificate to ” Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Pudukkottai Road, Thanjavur – 613 005 “ on 31.10.2017.
- Date & Time for Interview: 31.10.2017 | 10:00 AM
- Venue: Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Pudukkottai Road, Thanjavur – 613 005.
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.