Hyderabad University Recruitment 2017 – 41 Faculty Vacancy: University of Hyderabad has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of 41 Faculty Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply Online before 15.05.2017. It’s a Very Good Opportunity for all Government Job Seekers. In Accordance with the merit, the Selection Board picks the suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Outstanding Persons are Chosen & Posted in Hyderabad, Telangana. For More Knowledge about Hyderabad University Recruitment 2017, Visit the Official Website at www.uohyd.ac.in, so you can get their Important Notification Regarding the Topic of Hyderabad University Recruitment.
Hyderabad University Recruitment 2017 – Apply @ uohyd.ac.in
|Job Recruitment Details In Short:|
|Company Name:||University of Hyderabad|
Hyderabad University Recruitment 2017, Candidates seeking for Career Opportunity may Apply Online for Faculty Jobs. Aspirants shall be appointed either on Regular/ Contract/ Temporary Basis as per discretion of management. Hyderabad University offers Various Career Opportunities for individuals who are possessing relevant Education Qualification. For complete Recruitment Detail or information Means required Educational Qualification, Experiences, Relaxation in Age Limit & Total No. of Vacancies, Selection Process of candidates, Pay Scale, Application Fee or How to pay the Application Fee, step by step information on how to apply & other relevant guidelines are given below.
Hyderabad University 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Advertisements No: UH/HR/Rectt-2017/01
Name of the Post:
- Professor: 11 Posts
- Associate Professor: 19 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 11 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 41 Posts
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Age Limit: Candidates age Should be As Per Rules. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Professor: An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers & minimum of ten years of teaching experience in University/College, and/or experience in research at the University/National level institutions/industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level OR An outstanding professional, with established reputation in the relevant field, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, to be substantiated by credentials. Refer Official Notification for Complete Details.
- Associate Professor: Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines & Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed). Candidates should have minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers. Refer Official Notification for Complete Details.
- Assistant Professor: Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. Refer Official Notification for Complete Details.
Application Fees: Candidates have to Pay Rs. 1,000/- for UR/OBC & TG (Third Gender) Categories & Rs. 300/- for SC/ST/PwD Categories & Rs. 1,250/- for Foreign Applicants. The Fees should be Non Refundable.
- Professor: Rs. 37,400 – 67,000 + AGP Rs. 10,000/- Per Month.
- Associate Professor: Rs. 37,400 – 67,000 + AGP Rs. 9,000/- Per Month.
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 + AGP Rs. 6,000/- Per Month.
How to Apply: Candidate may Apply Online through the Official Website www.uohyd.ac.in on or Before the Last Date 15.05.2017.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15.05.2017.
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.