HWB Recruitment 2017 – 61 Officers, Fireman & Driver Vacancy: Department of Atomic Energy, Heavy Water Board (DAE HWB) has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of 61 Officers, Fireman & Driver Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply Online before 25.04.2017. It’s a Very Good Opportunity for all Government Job Seekers. In Accordance with the merit, the Selection Board picks the suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Outstanding Persons are Chosen & Posted in Mumbai, Maharashtra. For More Knowledge about HWB Recruitment 2017, Visit the Official Website at www.hwb.gov.in, so you can get their Important Notification Regarding the Topic of HWB Recruitment.
HWB Recruitment 2017 – Apply @ hwb.gov.in
|Job Recruitment Details In Short:|
|Company Name:||Department of Atomic Energy, Heavy Water Board (DAE HWB)|
HWB Recruitment 2017, Candidates seeking for Career Opportunity may Apply Online for Officers, Fireman & Driver Jobs. Aspirants shall be appointed either on Regular/ Contract/ Temporary Basis as per discretion of management. HWB offers Various Career Opportunities for individuals who are possessing relevant Education Qualification. For complete Recruitment Detail or information Means required Educational Qualification, Experiences, Relaxation in Age Limit & Total No. of Vacancies, Selection Process of candidates, Pay Scale, Application Fee or How to pay the Application Fee, step by step information on how to apply & other relevant guidelines are given below.
HWB 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Advertisements No: HWB/1/2017
Name of the Post:
- Dy. Chief Fire Officer/A: 02 Posts
- Station Officer / A: 01 Post
- Sub Officer / B: 06 Posts
- Leading Firemen / A: 11 Posts
- Firemen / A: 23 Posts
- Driver-cum-Operator/ A: 03 Posts
- Driver (Ordinary Grade): 15 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 61 Posts
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Age Limit: Candidates age Should be As Per Norms. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Dy. Chief Fire Officer/A: Passed SSC or equivalent examination with Physics & Chemistry. + Passed the Divisional Officer% Course from the National Fire Service College or from CISF Fire Training Centre. OR Graduate/Associate Member of the Institute of Fire Engineers, India/London
- Station Officer / A: SSC or equivalent + Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence + certificate of Station Officers course of the National Fire Service College or from CISF Fire Training Centre. OR Graduate of the Institute of Fire Engineering. India/London.
- Sub Officer / B: SSC or equivalent plus Sub-Officer’s Course from National Fire Service College OR from CISF Fire Training Centre. Persons having valid Heavy Vehicle driving Licence will be given preference.
- Leading Firemen / A: SSC or equivalent. Experience as a Fireman in a well established Fire Service Organization. Persons having Certificate Course from State Fire Training Centre and valid Heavy Vehicle driving Licence will be given preference.
- Firemen / A: SSC or equivalent. Persons having Certificate Course from State Fire Training Centres and having valid Heavy Vehicle driving Licence will be given preference.
- Driver-cum-Operator/ A: SSC or equivalent with valid Heavy Vehicle driving License. Persons having knowledge of Fire Fighting equipment such as Fire Extinguishers etc. will be given preference.
- Driver (Ordinary Grade): Pass in 10′” Standard. ii) Must hold a clean and valid driving licence to drive Light and Heavy Vehicle. Ability to read and fill up routine forms in English/Hindi desirable. Possession of a valid driving license to drive two wheelers.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Based on their Performance in Written Exam, Skill Test & Interview.
Application Fees: NIL.
How to Apply: Candidate may Apply Online through the Official Website www.hwb.gov.in on or Before the Last Date 25.04.2017.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01.04.2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25.04.2017.
- Date of Written Examination: May/June 2017
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.