HPSC Recruitment 2017 – 109 Civil Judge Vacancy: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of 109 Civil Judge Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply Online before 24.04.2017. It’s a Very Good Opportunity for all Government Job Seekers. In Accordance with the merit, the Selection Board picks the suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Outstanding Persons are Chosen & Posted in Mumbai, Maharashtra. For More Knowledge about HPSC Recruitment 2017, Visit the Official Website at www.hpsc.gov.in, so you can get their Important Notification Regarding the Topic of HPSC Recruitment.
HPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply @ hpsc.gov.in
|Job Recruitment Details In Short:|
|Company Name:||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
HPSC Recruitment 2017, Candidates seeking for Career Opportunity may Apply Online for Civil Judge Jobs. Aspirants shall be appointed either on Regular/ Contract/ Temporary Basis as per discretion of management. HPSC offers Various Career Opportunities for individuals who are possessing relevant Education Qualification. For complete Recruitment Detail or information Means required Educational Qualification, Experiences, Relaxation in Age Limit & Total No. of Vacancies, Selection Process of candidates, Pay Scale, Application Fee or How to pay the Application Fee, step by step information on how to apply & other relevant guidelines are given below.
HPSC 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
- Advertisement No: 6 of 2016
- Name of the Post: Civil Judge
- Total Number of Vacancies: 109 Posts
- Job Location: Haryana
Eligible Criteria for HPSC Recruitment:
- Age Limit: Candidates Age should be 21 – 42 Years as on 24.04.2017. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have Degree of Bachelor of Laws from a University established by the law and approved/ recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Other Specific Information:
- Selection Procedure: Candidates are Selected based on their Performance in Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Viva-Voce.
- Application Fee: Candidates have to Pay Rs. 1,000/- for Male Candidates of General Category including Dependent Son of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana (AND) Male candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States & Rs. 250/- for Female Candidates of General category including Female Dependent of ESM of Haryana only & Male & Female candidates of SC / BC-A&B / EBP(GC) / ESM categories of Haryana only (AND) For Female candidates of General and all reserved categories of other states. No fee for all Physically Handicapped candidates (with at least 40% disability) categories of Haryana only.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 27700 – 770 – 33090 – 920 – 40450 – 1080 – 44770.
How Can You Apply:
- Candidates may Apply Online through the Official Website www.hpsc.gov.in on or Before 24.04.2017.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24.04.2017
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.