Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2017 – 64 LDC, Stenographer & Other Vacancy: Office of the District Judge of Hooghly, English Department has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of 64 LDC, Stenographer & Other Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply Online before 10.10.2017. It’s a Very Good Opportunity for all Government Job Seekers. In Accordance with the merit, the Selection Board picks the suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Outstanding Persons are Chosen & Posted in Calcutta, West Bengal. Aspirants shall be appointed either on Regular/ Contract/ Temporary Basis as per discretion of management. For More Knowledge about Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2017, Visit the Official Website at www.ecourts.gov.in/Hooghly, so you can get their Important Notification Regarding the Topic of Hooghly District Court Recruitment.
Hooghly District Court 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Advertisements No: 01/2017
Official Website: www.ecourts.gov.in/Hooghly
Name of the Post:
- English Stenographer (Group B): 08 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (Group C): 16 Posts
- Process Server (Group D): 05 Posts
- Peon (Group D): 35 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 64 Posts
Job Location: Calcutta, West Bengal
Age Limit: Candidates age Should be 18 to 40 Years as on 1st January 2017. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- English Stenographer: Passed Madhyamik (Matric / 10+2) or equivalent examination from any Govt. recognized Board and at least a certificate in Computer Training from a recognized institution and a satisfactory fingering speed in Computer operation. Minimum speed @80 W.P.M. in shorthand and a minimum speed @ 30 W.P.M. in typewriting from a legible manuscript in English for 10 minutes.
- LDC: Passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognized Board and at least a certificate in Computer Training from recognized institution and a satisfactory fingering speed in computer operation.
- Process Server & Peon: The candidate must have Class-VIII pass certificate from any recognized school or Madrasah or any other recognized equivalent Institution.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Based on their Performance in Written Examination (Objective Type) / Type Test.
Application Fees: The Application Fee is to be paid through State Bank of India e-Collect System either Online or by way of cash payment by downloading customised challan only from the concerned website. Bank Charges will be additionally levied upon application fee as per rates specified by State Bank of India. The details of application fee is already mentioned below.
English Steno & LDC: Rs. 250/- + Applicable bank charges for SC / ST / PWD & Rs. 300/- + Applicable Bank Charges for all Others.
Process Server & Peon: Rs. 200/- + Applicable Bank Charges for SC / ST / PWD & Rs. 250/- + applicable bank charges for all others.
How to Apply: Candidate may Apply Online through the Official Website www.ecourts.gov.in/Hooghly on or Before the Last Date 10.10.2017.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10.10.2017.
- Click Here to Download Official Notification
- Click Here to Download Corrigendum
- Click Here to Apply Online
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.